Hey ho lets grow

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate you stopping by. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

2 Likes

@iDontKnowGrow glad to see you.

2 Likes

Ty glad to be seen I try to read new topics here about a hour every day there’s sooo much info here.

3 Likes

So if you all noticed I had a branch way taller than the others. For the sake of learning I super cropped it. I’ve done this with my photos during veg training but never autos. It looks like it will be ok.

I done this this morning before work.

This evening when I did my check she was turning back up to the light.

9 Likes

Girls are looking awesome

6 Likes

Thank you I really appreciate it, and happy you stopped by.

4 Likes

I’m with My Sister @AfgVet lookin stellar My Brother!! :sunglasses::drooling_face::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

If you want it to stay like that. You may have to clip on a few cloths pins :grin: I super cop my autos when ever they are needed. Veg or flower. It never seems to matter to the plant :grin:

4 Likes

I love that science side of growing. You never really know until you try. You remind me a lot of myself. “Screw it, I’ve got more. Worse case she loses a limb”. Keep it growing! Looking good!! Learning every day!!! :v:

4 Likes

I think you and My Brother @repins12 would get along. :wink: Don’t ever tell him it can’t be done! Because he’s gonna do it to show you that it can be done! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Dman1969 and @MO_Grow417 thank you for stopping by. I really didn’t like how a few stems was higher than the others, wanting to keep my canopy as level as possible. @Not2SureYet thank you for the info. I was a little worried at first, but figured I would start out with one just to see how it responded. Just another tool I can use if need be. Thank you for stopping by.

3 Likes

It’s obviously going to be better to do the supercropping before you flower but it isn’t really up to us how the plants are going to grow so we have to do it whenever it’s necessary. I have the one I call stick growing now that I had to do in flower because it wasn’t listening to me, so I broke her neck :rofl::joy::sweat_smile: I’ll probably do an update later today I’ll snap a close-up pic of stick

6 Likes

How long ago did you do that? I must have missed it in your journal. But I would like to see how she responded.

2 Likes

This is stick, 1st is the day I switched lights to 12s… 2nd a day or two after I broke her neck… 3rd is most recent still taller than everyone else so I stuck an old blurple light over her, it was that or cut her down because as you can tell she ain’t going to give up very much goodies :wink: but she is another family favorite and what else am I going to do with the space

10 Likes

awe job…girls are styling… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

I truly appreciate the kind words :pray: I’m still learning as I go.

4 Likes

@SilvaBack203 here’s my journal

2 Likes

Thank you. Was lookingn for it

2 Likes

Man I went thru your whole journal glad I did. Love that lst it came out beautiful. Now when I get home I might mess with Meagan Good

5 Likes