Hey ho lets grow

Hope you got something out of it. Glad to have you here.

5 Likes

How about some fourm stomper buttons

12 Likes

Hell to the yeah My Brother!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you brother, I’m just waiting for the photos to get rolling in your journal :camera_flash:

1 Like

Hedgehogs :partying_face::yum:

5 Likes

Your kindness is truly humbling My Brother!! :pray: There gonna be coming shortly. A lil stunted on my part but I think I may have figured out my problem. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hey buddy sorry I got so far behind! You got everything looking nice and green! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

With all that you got going on. I think we all can expect some absence, you got a lot on your plate. Thank you for the kind words.

2 Likes

Love the sight of baby hedgehogs. @MeEasy happy cake day :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you Sir Turbo, I’m out of :heart: so everyone is getting green ones from me :green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Happy cannaversary @MeEasy !!

5 Likes

Thank you @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Happy anniversary @MeEasy A lot of them this month :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you… no applause just throw money

:laughing::rofl::joy: thank you @Not2SureYet yep I guess Sept was the month to sign up

5 Likes

Happy cake :birthday: day! @MeEasy :tada::birthday::partying_face::balloon::confetti_ball::gift:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: @Dman1969

2 Likes

Happy cake day

2 Likes

Thank you @SilvaBack203

2 Likes

Family picture from inside the box.

And now the question. The blueberry and FS 1 will be nine weeks old next week and FS 2 eight weeks old. When will I be safe to drop the next batch of seeds? I can veg under my steps with burplers.

8 Likes

ive heard blurples will be fine for veg. but nothing more. ive kept my blurple on hand just incase i wanna try photos.

5 Likes