Here we go round 1

You pulled my exact thoughts out👍

2 Likes

Quick update the white widow has a little bit of green showing green. I think she will be here in the morning. Hopefully the rhino :rhinoceros: is breaking ground also🕵🏼‍♂ That was at about 2130hrs. So 2hrs after nap time sooooo cool.

4 Likes

I can see your going to really enjoy this hobby😍

1 Like

Oh yeah. It is amazing how big they grow in just 5 months with the right care and love that I have seen displayed here. I cannot wait to see it for myself. I seen them grow looking at them every few days or even weeks if it rained a lot in the veg stage. Now I get to watch it everyday as I water them and feed them. Almost time for my bong report. I will get back with y’all in a while.

1 Like

2in the game now I just need the rhino :rhinoceros: to get in the game . Hopefully today sometime.
Do my temp numbers look ok? The infinity reads 6degrees high. Rh within a couple. I have a fan blowing now. Better heat dispersal

7 Likes

I’ve never run that control from ac infinity I have the 67 control so I don’t know if you can change that one but on the 67 there’s a place to adjust the temperature number and humidity number (calibrate)

I think you should look into some better grow median I’m thinking quickrete isn’t gonna work very well :wink::thinking: :crazy_face::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Lol it makes them so that they don’t blow over. It gives them a real heavy buzz affect.
I run the control to keep the room at what my little temp therm says. So 80 degrees and somewhere around 50% Rh is good then @MeEasy ?

1 Like

I get it, it’s like a whole new level of couch lock :laughing::rofl:

:joy::rofl::rofl: yeah makes sleeping like a rock truer than you think.

With babies it’s best to raise the rh a little more and 80° is good… 77° is supposed to be perfect but 65-85 is in the good zone once the temp is outside that it’s a little stressful but they will handle it most of the time my auto tent stayed over 90° daily for most of the summer and my plants made it through

2 Likes

:grimacing: oops I was going to add this to my post it’s a chart that shows what’s best I found it in a hightimes article the dark numbers are the goal

1 Like

I am wondering if the rhino seed is any good. Do you think I should wait to drop another or drop 1 now. They have Ben in the dirt since Thursday morning?

2 Likes

I hate answering that question :laughing: it’s a flip of a coin because I’ve had seeds take a week to show themselves

1 Like

Thanks for the chart

1 Like

I will give it a few more days then. I just want to keep them close in age so they can finish together or close to it.

1 Like

Your welcome… I was told the chart was confusing yesterday so I hope it helps you

1 Like

I can read it ok. The Fahrenheit is at top .not hard at all. Alomost done with work. Then it is bong 30!!!

1 Like

Strains will finish at different times it the veg time I think makes a difference I have a monster right now because it’s 2 weeks older than the other ones and I had to wait for flower on it :laughing: all the other plants are up on milk crates

1 Like

Ok if I run into that I have a few crates around.

1 Like

This is my 4x4 the best picture I could find that shows the bottoms the front right plant is on the floor :rofl:

8 Likes