Here we go round 1

Well I am off on my first indoor grow. I dropped 1 of each from L to R. Black widow, white widow, white rhino. That is the plant I am doing my journal under. Start out with my vs1000 til I need a bigger light. The girls are planted in black gold seedling mix and will be switched into black gold organic mix.
Hey @Deez @Dr.ofSmokology @MadamCalamity @Lacewing and @SilvaBack203 just to start. I am excited and nervous but with a good team i will be good so BREAK!!!

10 Likes

I’ma hoppin on this train

2 Likes

I have my regular watching supplies :chocolate_bar::popcorn:🧋 and I’m ready
tmp(3)

3 Likes

I have a little concern about your great growroom, the wooden floor unless sealed could become an issue with mold

3 Likes

So ur goin down the organic road aswell welcome to the good side of growing ive just started a organic grow aswell i started three weeks ago and the results im seeing in three weeks is amazing im doin a white widow auto from dark wizard genetics she is three weeks old have alook at her

She is beautiful no deficiencies unlike bottled nutrients

3 Likes

Good eye buddy, I’d Kilz it for sure.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Dhooter set to watch!

5 Likes

That’s pretty damn creepy​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::+1:

4 Likes

You got this. I like how you did the room

Happy growing

2 Likes

awwww man. what??? No miracle grow??? cmon… lmao

3 Likes

Thank you everyone. I am sure I I’ll need some help. I just hope they come up out of the soil. I soaked them for over 24 hours the b,ack widow had a nice tail and the whith rhino was cracked and I could see the root starting to come out. The white widow was cracked but not split a lot. So into dirt with a good soaking and plastic bag over the top.

With the soil I am using when can I expect to start using jacks 321?
I plan on using extreme gardening mykos. Will Alaska fish fertilizer be helpful also as an alternative to fish shit? What about tribes? Any help before I drop some coin on my last order for a while would be a great help.

4 Likes

You’ll be good for a while before you would have to feed. Just keep checking your ppms until it reads that your plants hungry. I’m pretty sure the Alaska fish fertilizer is pretty similar to fish sh!t. Tribus is great stuff. Lost of beneficial microbes in it. Another option is recharge.

2 Likes

I’ve used that black gold mix before and it’s got some nutrition in it so you don’t wanna wack your seedlings right away with ferts or you’ll burn them.

Def get that floor handled before you have a mess and way before you consider watering with fish emulsion in fabric pots or oooooooh weeee you’re gonna have a stank fest. If you wanna use fish emulsion indoors try putting it in compost tea and bubbling it. The microbes will compost the fish guts and it won’t stink so bad. I’d just skip the fish emulsion any way and use a dry grow organic fertilizer like Roots Organic uprising or Coast of Maine plant food or anything that’s organic and about 4-3-1.

2 Likes

Following along!

1 Like

Just read your suggestion on sealing his wood floor. I’m growing in a 12x12 room that is set up similar to Dhooter but my floor is concrete, i’m having a hell of a time keeping my humidity down even have a 56 pint dehumidifer. Really puts a lot of heat. After i finish this grow i planned on sealing the concrete pad and laying osb board down And possibly putting some 1/2 styrafoam insulation under the osb. Was thinking the concrete was creating the humidity. Any suggestions??

1 Like

I built a wooden table like structure with 3/4" plywood top in my friends garage because we thought the cement (sealed with epoxy paint) was keeping his pots to cold think we were right because it worked. I left the painting to him but I know he used grey porch paint and that was a couple years ago and it still looks brand new. That’s the extent of my experience with wooden floors in a growroom, I’m planning on doing the same thing in my room once it’s built

1 Like

Forgot to say that he was growing in a tent that we put up on the table we built

Well i was checking the girls’s tonight and noticed the top of one bud turning brown with alittle more investigating found Bud Rot (Panic city) tops about the size of a beer can. So i ended up cutting the main colas off of 5 out of 7 plants. Did a bud wash still have to top the others tomorrow (back started hurting to much). Should i go ahead and Spray down the remaining plant with a proxide mix? I figure i ended up cutting about a week early but WTF a little early is better than nothing right!!! Will let the rest of them to go another week or two. PISSER

I’ll tag you in on my thread I don’t want to clog up @Dhooter thread… sorry @Dhooter

1 Like

It is amazing how your anxiety goes up when you find bud rot. Good luck I dealt with rot earlier this month.