All of them are looking great!! Cute puppy pics!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mokes my feel betier I’m not the ornly one :laughing: :joy:

5 Likes

Fat fingers and old man eyes. Bad combo

5 Likes

egzactly!! :joy: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Ok this is the best i can do without another hand. Not ready but getting there.

4 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck: :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Nice love them against that grape purple background… Looks like you are on tract they are getting started. :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah about where I was thinking. Another week or so for that fastberry and 2 at least for the rest.

2 Likes

Getting there!!! Looking good!! :+1:

2 Likes

Ok i know you have been waiting impatiently for the weekly updates. 7th week of flower. Colorado cookies is racing the yellow death. Fastberry is also finishing up. I think I’ll have harvested everything but kix2 and tangie in the next 2 weeks.

New pots for tent made up. Damn if 5 and 7 gallon bags hold a lot of dirt.

Framing up for enclosed space.

New ac in the window.
@MeEasy @SilvaBack203 @Pinboy @SnkeyezCobra @fast-grow @Carpenter @Graysin @Getfocsd @MaD-VapoR

11 Likes

Those nugs are beautiful :heart_eyes: I’m jealous of the building :laughing: I’m getting closer to being able to build my growroom, I actually think I can start it before the end of the year.
Congratulations on all of this man it is all cool as :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Thanks. I was able to get a good deal on some lumber and after some recalculation i can use the insulation board for around 150. My climate then should be much easier to control. I’m bouncing back and forth between needing to use the heater to almost turning on the ac.

5 Likes

Grow room upgrades….love it! One day, maybe soon, I’ll be able to build an out building and design it around a grow space.

Plants looks great….swimming in bud soon enough!!

:+1:

5 Likes

Thanks, I’m anxiously waiting.

4 Likes

Exciting!!! Looks like you got a lot of good stuff going there :+1::+1: oh my yes especially those 7 gal huh? I did 2 of them and did the rest 5… that tent looking tasty!! :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Chunky!!

2 Likes

Some gorgeous bud u got man n fat 2… love the update

2 Likes

Thanks i appreciate it.

They are gerting there for sure.

1 Like

Thanks buddy.

1 Like