Here goes the first grow

Looks like the dust is treating you well!!

2 Likes

My son and i were just talking about the dust last night. It is super SIMPLE. I don’t have to add anything other than the 2nd dose at flower. Just keep wet. No ph, no add in a certain order, no ro water. These results are equal to if not better than anything I’ve grown so far.

Saying that I sometimes (not many) i miss the weighing, adding mixing ph adjust etc. The cook/bake in me found some satisfaction in the need to be exact.

The only other method that intrigues me is coco. I’ll wait to see how you fare w the dust and your autopots. I’m basically watering every day now anyway. :rofl:

So short answer yes it is working for me! Haha

4 Likes

:rofl: I’m glad it’s workin out for ya. I’ve decided to not make “the switch” until after the next run. After that I’m thinking I’m gonna divide my 4 pot system into 2. Unless Mrs.Pin has a fit I’ll do 2 in soil/dust and 2 in coco with jacks.

4 Likes

Looks delicious in there!! Great job.
Coco intrigued me as well. Might give it a go down the road. Coco n Jacks is a combo from who I’ve seen grow…

1 Like

Yes @Pinboy is doing this now. Hellraiser was/is too.

The growth rate with coco is awesome but it requires daily watering. You treat it just like hydro. I’m still learning the ropes with the autopots but I like the simplicity and the option to be gone for extended periods without too much worry

3 Likes

@Newt saw an EXCELLENT show last night The Kitchen Dwellers.:+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Haven’t heard of them. Will search.

1 Like

Wow… Good stuff! Like it a lot.

2 Likes

They did a real cool version of Mississippi half step.

2 Likes

Found a very cool rendition of Deal as well. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Try Ghost in the bottle and Gypsy.

2 Likes

Ok these puppies are starting to walk. The linen closet will not hold them much longer. They will be up and wreaking havoc by the weekend. Mrs KPC, (her initials are THC btw and doesnt smoke) says they need to move to the shed for the duration. I agree :100:. Rain the next day or so. They will be moved by Friday.

3 Likes

Yep they are going to be a hand full very soon… U got to love it…

:heart: :v: :sunglasses: :heart:

2 Likes

Oh i do absolutely!

1 Like

Damn I love it when they scuffle with each other… Most of all love it when they are learning to howl like true hounds. :heart: :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

All of it is good.

1 Like

Tomorrow is tent update day will include some updated puppy pictures too.

1 Like

You know I will watching Lol…

1 Like

Ok it’s the update you’ve been waiting for!!! 11 weeks old 8th week of flower for the 3 bessie cake and the 2 lemon kix. The tangie front left, fastberry and colorado cookies back right are at 10 weeks old and 7th week of flower. We are coming down to the end. I think the fastberry and 2 of the bessiecake will be done next week. Another for 1 kix and the cookies. Then hopefully the rest are finished the following week. Will start adding some winter frost w water to try and encourage them to hustle up. I have a jar full of seeds to.plant. @Newt @MaD-VapoR @SilvaBack203 @Getfocsd @Graysin @Pinboy @fast-grow @Carpenter @nmgeo @SnkeyezCobra

Puppies are doing great!! Will be 3 weeks old Saturday. Up and “walking” tentatively. Will be headed out of the bathroom over the weekend and making their way to the nice spot i have for them in the shed.

10 Likes