Here goes the first grow

It is beginning to smell pretty good!

2 Likes

And looking good!

1 Like

Running the dehumidifier all day shortened my water time by 2 days. From 5 to 3.

Thatā€™s got to be a scam.

The nutrient company wants you to buy humidifiers so you have to water more often.

2 Likes

Lookin like your gonna have a nice harvest!

2 Likes

Found frost today hard to see in the pictures.

@Pinboy @Mr_Wormwood @Low @fast-grow @PurpNGold74 @pr @MeEasy @Mark0427

7 Likes

You wanna see frost turn the light down or off and take a picture with your flash on.

Looking good.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try that tomorrow. Thanks.

3 Likes

:ok_hand:t2::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

Absolutely.

2 Likes

lol, youā€™re in for a treat over the next couple weeks! Have you picked up a scope for checking the trichomes yet?

1 Like

Not yet! I guess I better.

1 Like

I tried a jewelers loupe first and couldnā€™t see very well, then I bought a cheap Bluetooth microscope from amazon and while a bit tricky at 1st it was night and day better. Not to get too far ahead but youā€™re also gonna want to plan how youā€™re gonna dry and cure. By the looks of it yer gonna have plenty to dry and cure!

1 Like

Plan A is to harvest all close together and dry in the tent.
Plan B is a possible paper bag dry.

2 Likes

Curing in mason jars, have quite a few.

1 Like

Lol, I hope you have quite a few more than that!!!

1 Like

Lol yeah you better hit Dollar General and get some more

2 Likes

@Pinboy @Mr_Wormwood Iā€™ve got more than that now lol. I didnā€™t want to jinx anything by buying a lot of jars.

1 Like

Lmao. Poor Sweet Summer Childā€¦ by next growā€¦ ull still be buying more :joy::rofl::joy:

Ive bought 3 sets of 9 packs of jars over my growing career. N had a ton on hand before. Probably got 9 right now of various shapes and sizesā€¦

Which reminds meā€¦ i need to go get somemore jars :rofl:

1 Like

By the time I need it Iā€™m hoping grove bags are more in stock

2 Likes

Lol oh thats just some dust lol

2 Likes