Here goes the first grow

Walmarts by me has them 12 quart size wide mouth for 1147 each case of 12

2 Likes

Switched fans around last night. The little fan mounted so it blows directly over the driver. Also moved the exhaust hose further into tent on the other side of the light. The bigger fan just moved down and keeps a nice sway to the girls. That little fan moves some volume compared to the big one.

2 Likes

Going to water again tomorrow morning and hit the road to the mountains until Tuesday. I’m a little nervous leaving the girls for that long but they should be fine. On the plus side after 4 days I should be able to notice the buds getting bigger and frostier.

2 Likes

Much better picture. I’m not much of a photographer.

3 Likes

Feeling a little sad. Won’t see my girls until Tuesday night. Hope nothing drastic happens while I’m 7 hours away.

4 Likes

Not beautiful pot plants but was worth the 4 hour hike to see this one and 2 other waterfalls.

7 Likes

Week 10 update. It will be 6 weeks of flower on Friday. Did some 42 day (a little early) defol. Man it hurt to do it @Hellraiser style and cut off bud sites down low. Fed 100% jacks tonite for the first time. They’re definitely getting bigger. My 4 day absence I could really notice the difference.

Ak47

Super skunk

Sour diesel 1

Sour diesel 2

Some of those are before and after defol.

Got my loupe today didn’t try it out yet.

@Mark0427 @MeEasy @Mr_Wormwood @pr @Pinboy @PurpNGold74 @Carpenter @fast-grow @Low

5 Likes

Nice man. Just cleaned up my runtz photo quite thorough lol. My wife said omg what did u do to it lol. I said watch it compared to the rest of the plants and thats all it took :laughing: here it is now lol

4 Likes

Your plants look great, it’s cool when ya get away from them for a few days and then come home to see the progress. Your doin a bag up job, yer gonna be really happy

3 Likes

Jesus Mark!!! I don’t have the cajones for that but I’d still bet your right!

3 Likes

Forgot the group photo.

6 Likes

Frostier. Was able to see clear trichomes w my jewelers loupe.

4 Likes

So these things come in super handy, I drop 1 in every bag/jar that I’m curing…

2 Likes

I got some of those too.

2 Likes

@Mr_Wormwood @Mark0427 @pr @Low @Carpenter @Pinboy @Hellraiser @OlyBoy98503 @fast-grow @PurpNGold74

Week 11 above ground. Day 46 of flower. Watered 5 gallons between the 4 plants. Full strength jack’s at 900ppm 6.5ph. With tribus, and cal mag. Recharge every other water. Watering every 3 or 4 days depending on dehumidifier running. Been a little cooler this week so far. I think they look good for my first try.

Sour diesel 1

Sour diesel 2

Ak47

Super skunk

10 Likes

I can only hope mine turns out so well

Great job :+1:

5 Likes

Looks awesome. What training, topping, etc did you apply to each one? Pretty work brother. Hope I can follow suit!

3 Likes

So no photos, all autos. Ill read thru journal to see what applied to what. Duh!

2 Likes

I topped all but sour diesel 2. What I think was the 4th node. Did some minimal tying down later on all. All autos.

3 Likes

Im trying to figure out a strategy to manage my mkp’s size in my space, as they are exploding now! Photo training I don’t see much of?? Topping but not lst. Odd.

1 Like