Here goes the first grow

absolutely want to see ! will read from start to finish. thanks for tipping me off. just mounted controller to tent. slow progress today.

2 Likes

Stoked to have someone to tag along with that’s doing autos. What’s your take on autos and photos together? Im kinda leary about it.

1 Like

I’m going to keep doing auto’s for the foreseeable future.

Sour diesel #2 the variegated one must have just been hungry after today’s watering w jacks at 60% and recharge she’s finally after a week has picked her leaves back up.

I meant me doing auto and photo together in my grow tent.

Yeah I really don’t know except it seems to me it would be hard to keep an even canopy w both photo and auto. @pr

That’s what im seeing. I want to do all auto, but wife wants some mango kush, which are my photos. Trying to accommodate since she not happy with my recent spending! Tough call. Looking for a quick harvest since my hermie was a minimal yield.

So am I as we know! Zero experience with autos, but bout to dive in.

Got to keep mama happy as best you can. That’s served me well for 32 years lol. @pr

2 Likes

Droopy sour diesel 2 is feeling much better.

2 Likes

The other 3 look like they grew the same number of leaves I snipped overnight. They’re just smaller and taller. The ak47 grew 2 inches in just 4 days.

Lookin way better! Off to the races again

1 Like

I had to order new rope ratchet things so I can raise the light using one per corner to gain height vs the stock set up.

1 Like

@fast-grow @Low @Mr_Wormwood @AlienBrew @Mark0427 @MeEasy @OlyBoy98503 @pr @Hellraiser @Carpenter

Ok a little late 7 weeks old 3 weeks in flower. Spread them all out except for SD 2. Took more leaves. 600 is at 425 watts and 21-22 " above canopy.

Ak 47 tied down 2 main colas.

SD 1

SD 2

Super Skunk

I think those are the right photos for the descriptions.

6 Likes

Nope last picture is SD 2

2 Likes

Super skunk.

5 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

I give up SD 2 just keeps trying for every picture.
Super skunk

4 Likes

I’m curious to see how the skunk turns out, it’s on my “seeds to buy” list

3 Likes

I forgot to tag you. I think it’s the healthiest of my plants.

2 Likes