Here goes the first grow

Looking sweet.

2 Likes

Pictures look good, plants are nice and healthy.

2 Likes

Looks nice and healthy, good growing!

2 Likes

So I watered again today. It’s every 3 days now. Increased jacks to 40% this time. With jacks, tribus, silica and calmag. Ppm was 770 and 6.5 ph going in. Runoff was 6.0 and 900ppm. Sour diesel #2 the variegated one was droopy yesterday so watered her a day early. Still droopy today. I think I picked the right time to increase jacks as happy frog ocean forest is about depleted.

Sour diesel #1

Sour diesel 2

Ak47

Super skunk (I think the healthiest)

@OlyBoy98503 @Mr_Wormwood @Low @Mark0427 @Pinboy @Hellraiser @fast-grow

4 Likes

Holy crap. Nice looking plants. How tall is that 1st one?
Looks like it can dunk

3 Likes

It does have that “in your face” kind of look. lol!

2 Likes

I haven’t measured them in a bit could just be the angle the others I took pictures w them lower. The ak47 is the tallest.

I was just thinking it was picture time! The girls are lookin good and big too! Glad to see it.

By now I’m sure you know to take my shi^ with a grain of salt but with a runoff of 900ppm I think your light in the loafers with your nutes. Where’s your light watts and heights lately?

2 Likes

I was thinking maybe low also and something if they r not sleeping that one has mad sag to her.

1 Like

@Pinboy I’ll keep going up w the nutrients. Lights up to 375 watts and about 25inches. About to turn up again.

Yes she is saggy idk what that’s about. @Mark0427

@Mr_Wormwood all of them are right at 30 inches.

I swear it looked 6 feet tall

@Mr_Wormwood I don’t know how I could fit that in the tent lol.

@Mark0427 @MeEasy @Pinboy @Hellraiser @OlyBoy98503 @fast-grow @Carpenter

Can I add recharge with my jacks?

I have before with no ill effects

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t think it would hurt anything. I don’t want to skimp w the food during flower and affect yield.

1 Like

Recharge is a bunch of additives all in 1. Humic fulvic kelp fish ect. Its not a flower booster but i believe helps roots absorb the nutes needed. Does make the plants a beautiful green in my experiences so far.

2 Likes

So I did my @Hellraiser advised 21 day defoliation. Was pretty thorough I think opening up lower areas to better light and air flow. Looked like alot once I did all 4 plants.

3 Likes

@pr if you wanted to see what I have going on.

1 Like