Here goes the first grow

Hey BTW…there is a guy in Portsmouth, Marketplace, has a 350R for sale, $300 bucks. Not sure if needed…thought about grabbing, was trying to cheap it down to 250, but he stopped at $300

2 Likes

I’ve got a 600r and 260xl already in my 5x5. That is a good price.

1 Like

Beautiful worl everything looking amazing

1 Like

Thanks buddy.

IMO the black labs have the best temperament
Love them the most! And I love all dogs :heart:

2 Likes

Puppy update. Here’s a few pics of the babies. They’re super sweet.

6 Likes

Beautiful hounds KPC… Lmao here’s mine after she ate doin wut she does best…

4 Likes

She’s not missing too many meals lol!

1 Like

Lmao haha not at all… she doesn’t even know she’s a dog she’s so spoiled rotten …:rofl::heart_eyes::100:

2 Likes

She’s about to turn 8yrs old

1 Like

Wait I’m confused…. I thought you were getting a black lab…???

1 Like

Lol! What a goof!!!

1 Like

Cmon man keep up. I am getting a balck lab. These are my beagle pups. 4 mos old next weekend.

1 Like

I thought that right after I sent it Doh!!!

1 Like

They are getting so big brother

2 Likes

They ain’t nothin like hearing the sound
of a hound on a hot deer scent on a beautiful crisp winter morning … love it it gets my blood pumping… :100:

2 Likes

So how does this hound dog deer hunt work? U send them out and they flush a deer and drive it towards you???

1 Like

Basically yes but the deer could go anywhere so we kinda surround a blick of woods and the dogs will flush it out…

1 Like

I wish lol. Qe decide on where we will hint and position men on the perimeter and we walk dogs into the piece they find the der scent and chase them in theory to the standers.
Sounds easy but in reality deer usually find the hole where no one is or what we refer to as the weak links. Plser guys or people who don’t pay attention or shoot the straightest lol. They are usually running mach 2 or 3 when they come by. Not the easiest targets even w shotguns. It’s a lot of fun and much more of a social thing. We can have 20 to
30 guys all hunting together.

3 Likes

Man i should wear my glasses when i type lol.

1 Like