Here goes the first grow

What a face!!! Too damn cute! Made my morning!

1 Like

I got to see and play w the whole litter (10) Saturday. Made mine too! Just gotta think of a name.

1 Like

Was that the face the puppy made as you departed and LEFT her?
Did a puppy pick YOU?

3 Likes

No i picked her lol. She’s laid back and is a little lighter chocolate than the others.

1 Like

I live in a pet free zone. Wife and animals not simpatico.

1 Like

Man that’s a dang shame. I wouldn’t be as happy without my babies.

Oh my god!!! She’s so sweet!

1 Like

My favorite dog of all time… congrats on a companion with unconditional love for life… my chocolate lad and myself hunted together for years until he passed… His name was … Gator Bait …

1 Like

I’ve had my share of labs and chessies over the years. Tied for my favorite w these beagle dogs. Have hunted over retrievers but am a houndsman and rather listen to a good deer or rabbit chase.

1 Like

They ain’t nothing like the sounds of hounds echoing through the woods… :muscle:

1 Like

I have to think of a good name for this little girl.

1 Like

Monday update. I know ya’ll are all waiting patiently lol. We are definitely starting to fill out some. Pina, peach martini and the vanilla frostings are getting bigger. This arschnid pie from @repins12 is trying to climb out of the tent. The 2nd peach martini is trying to grow into the fan back right lol.

8 Likes

Puppy update need. I was supposed to get that chocolate beauty this coming weekend. Well the breeders who are good friends of mine wanted some of my deer beagle stock and unwisely agreed to trade me a lab puppy for 2 of my red and white female pups. I gave them the 2 beagle pups and really never expected them to give me a puppy. When the wife asked me when i wanted my puppy i was surprised for sure. After some discussion this past week i agreed to wait and take a black female out of a litter that is 2 weeks old. This is a business for them and i didn’t want them to lose good money. So the wait continues.

4 Likes

One more note, daughter in law tried to hike me and the mrs into the ground on Saturday. She was somewhat successful w mrs c but not me. We all made it to the top of macafees knob.

5 Likes

That’s got to be your best lookin tent yet, I can’t wait to see it in a few weeks!
That’s some beautiful country your in!

2 Likes

It is by far the best grow yet. Roanoke area of Va! Macafees Knob

4 Likes

That is a beautiful picture of your tent, those ladies look amazing

ParallelEarnestCheetah-size_restricted

2 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

@new2-420

1 Like

Yup…was watching already lmao…Thanks man!

1 Like