Help setting up small tent perpetual grow

Anytine growmie. Thats what this place is all about

1 Like

It really is!!

1 Like

I love this Wedryer xl. I don’t stress as much.

2 Likes

Just another confirmation that I need this! Lol

1 Like

@Docnraq so I don’t even have everything set up yet and decided to get another T4 for the small tent. So now each tent will have its own control.

I also returned the 36" tent because i shoved the big tent as far as it can go in the corner, which means I can fit the ACI 2x2x4. An extra foot of head room.

2 Likes

I think you will be alot happier and who cant use more room :grinning:

1 Like

I agree. I literally have been thinking about it all day, and finally was just like my OCD will drive me nuts if I don’t get it.

1 Like

My Wedryer comes in this week. Anything special I should do or just load it and let it go?

4 Likes

Just load it up. Turn branches a few times so they dont flatten. Get a moisture meter to check

2 Likes

I started using the Wedryer XL a few harvest ago and very pleased. After the 1st harvest almost dried in 1/2 the time, I started leaving more leaves on the buds and put the best buds on the bottom racks to get a slower dry :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’ve thought about getting one as well, I still have time as I’m waiting on my first photo to break ground. Only thing is ACI sent me another 2x2x4 tent cover to replace the one I just set up as it has a couple tiny light leaks. Nothing major, when in flower tent I can’t see sh*t.

Debating on just getting some pvc and using that one as a drying tent. Just would need to get a fan and carbon filter, could even possibly add a light down the road, and have a 3rd tent for something. Just not sure where I could put it.

Or just go with wedryer?!?!

1 Like

Keep the extra tent and use it to veg or a drying tent back up :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Oh definitely keeping it. Lol just have to get some pvc to build out the frame. And figure out where to put it, and how I would get freah air as there is no more room in my hobit closet.

1 Like

That closet is definitely on the DL :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Haha it really is! Being 6’4" it isn’t the most fun but it works and beats $300 a zip for who knows what.

2 Likes

$300 wow lol.

Yeah, highway robbery. Found some other deals but just not quality

2 Likes

$200 samples of super high quality h2o bro. No gatoraid used in our products lol

1 Like

@ebb Haha :smile: :rofl: :joy: :laughing:I won’t have to worry about that anymore as soon as I can get her above ground. Well plus a couple weeks. Lol

3 Likes

I started with a closet I built in my garage for legal reasons and have a few tents now but blocked the view :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes