Help setting up small tent perpetual grow

@DoneDeal Going to test light leaks when i get all set up. But I also have a blackout curtain i was thinking of hanging between with small shower rod

1 Like

Probably just see how long I can veg them in the short tent before having to switch to the taller one. May have to run a week or two in veg in taller tent.

Just trying to shave some weeks off anyway i can between harvest.

2 Likes

I had a Sour Diesel sack seed in a 1 gallon pot that I had planned on growing to harvest. Ended up a male and tossed it :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

With LST or manifolding I think you could get 8 weeks in a 36” tent I would find another place to dry that way you can move the plants immediately you could get 4 crops a year that way

2 Likes

The smell is the problem with drying. Trying to be discreet as possible. Well and room

2 Likes

I grow in my garage that’s attached and the smell still seeps into the adjoining room. I put Gain dryer sheets in the ceiling HVAC registers :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I’ve used dryer sheets before after smoking. Just rub them on your cloths and poof don’t smell. Lavender works best, in my opinion. But definitely, the GAIN ones seem to work better. Lol may have to do that. I have those gel vent clip things for intake register in the house. And they work well.

1 Like

I use the Wedryer XL works great and no smell well worth the 100 bucks

5 Likes

So do you wet trim?

1 Like

Yep, the Wedryer works well. Just finished my 5th harvest in one. I have to keep my lung room temps/RH on point though. I get by with temps at 70 and below with an RH of 50-65% :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I might have to look into this. First time seeing it. Ibhave a bit before drying begins. But definitely something in my radar now

1 Like

:joy::joy: I have 4 of those on my window unit in the garage/lung room :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yes has a fan and carbon filter you could probably get a couple pounds in it they do make a smaller version

2 Likes

Yeah this is probably going to be on the purchase list! Lol

3 Likes

Tent 1 veg tent 65%+rh perameter
Tent 2 flower 50% +/- rh perameter. Which tent will have your control probe in it?

1 Like

I have 2 ACI 69pro controlers. Probably set the control probe in flower tent for the T3 and then second humidifier in veg set to its own 5% fluctuations. I will have to mess with the second one a bit but should be able to dial it in. It has ranges from 25-85 in any increment of 5%, and 3 different mist settings to keep lower, mid, or high end of increments.

2 Likes

ACI 4in moves 245cfm. I have 2 tents

Tent 1 - 24cf
Tent 2 - 12cf
Total - 36cf

Add on carbon filter +50% 54cf
Add ducting +25% 67.5 cf
Add grow lights +50% 101.25cf

If I run at level 5, i should be moving fresh air in every minute roughly. From what I have read, min is circulating the air every 5 minutes.

Correct me if I’m wrong please

I have a 4 ACI and its varely enough to keep my 3x3 at bellow 65% rh at 10. During flower with 4 plants in it. I really think you will want more fan and individualized control. You are gonna be constantly working against each other, to keep one tent lower and one tent higher where with each tent having its own fan will only work to regulate itself. Just my experience, I have a fan in each tent. You will find out once your up and running.

Runs 24 hours a day in flower

1 Like

I have a T6 venting out my garage but not sure if it actually making a difference. Will know more coming up warmer months.

I can always move that to the flower tent if need be

You have been super helpful with everything

1 Like