Help please! Is my plant going to grow any more

Good luck with this. NL once started grow pretty easy. Be sure you have cal mag. They are calcium hogs. 6.5 was my magic spot for them in soil.

1 Like

:relaxed: u guys r the best

1 Like

Tag me if needed. I’ve grown NL for over a year now. Was the first strain I ever grew and I still have an original plant as a mother plant for clones.

2 Likes

Thank really appreciate I posted a pic my seedling is in a jiffy peat Pellet should I put it in a solo cup grow bag or just leave it as is for now

Are you growing it in the cardboard box?

:joy: no my last one was in there for a lil while had people had a very small place I moved into a 2 bedroom now last place was a Studio so I have the extra bedroom an it’s for my babies an office space

1 Like

I was going to say, that venting and temp control would be very challenging in a cardboard box!

@Familyman the happy frog has mycrozae guaranteed content does the baking kill it? I’ve heard of that for composting soil but fresh out the bag I run my handds through it and mix it with some perlite and some other stuff when i make dirt on a big peice of black plastic and flip flop mix but you can wrap that up and leave it out in the sun as well it will get 150 plus well down here in florida atleast it was 98 the other day lol

2 Likes

:heart: It’s snowing here :rage: thanks I love talking to you you are so helpful

1 Like

Any time I be seen snow once I couldnt wait to leave sorry lol

enc
Vision the warmth …ahhhhhhh

I was in reference to the other soil.

1 Like

Man that’s nice I’m visiting Florida in February or March

Yea happy frog has mycrozae in it that’s y I ask

@Myfriendis410 I was curious are those fabric pots you linked to Amazon only good for one grow cycle or are they good for many grow cycles?

I use 5 gallon plastic buckets I got from Walmart last year.

There is a cold front along the Gulf of the Texas Coastline @fano_man.

They last a few grows. I’m on about grow 5 on mine.

2 Likes

@Familyman Thanks for the reply. I guess I know what I will try for the next growing cycle. :+1:

2 Likes

Sure is and it sucks. At least it’s sunny and not cold and rainy.

1 Like

Yeah; you can use them over again. I use ‘Dirt Pot’ brand and I like the fact they aren’t black. Reinforced where needed; decent felt etc.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital We are getting rain so it’s pretty chilly outside right now.

@Myfriendis410 Thanks for the info. I have the one bookmarked but I will do research before I purchase some as I will probably do the 7 gallon one.

1 Like

Ew, I hate cold and rain. Not a cloud in the sky but we just broke 50*. Really windy and the windchill has to be in the upper 30’s, low 40’s.