Help please! Is my plant going to grow any more

New leaves, branch tips etc, dont be sorry…we all had to look it up at some stage.
Oh and lots of reading Vegetative Stage of Cannabis: Length, Best Nutrients & More
Also try to keep your questions to one thread instead of making new threads, just helps the forum help you.
Any more questions dont hesitate to ask, someone will eventually get you the answer.

2 Likes

New growth

3 Likes

Be great if you could copy and paste what @Myfriendis410 suggested

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

Then we know all the info and are able to assist when needed.
If you are not sure what some of the words mean in the list just ask :+1:

Thanks u guys r the best

1 Like

I have a very basic setup I been ordering little by little had a hard time getting foxfarm products to me I started off using miracle grow I just transplanted into a 5 gallon grow bag with foxfarm happy frog I have calmag,foxfarm grow big an bloom big I have a stick tied to it because it’s really talk an thin an it was leaning I’m growing indoor the house temp vary day to day are weather been weird so it around 60 to 70 it goes up an down light setup is a basic led grow light I just ordered better lights I noticed some parts aren’t getting much light

Sorry forgot an the seeds was a gift it said Versace on the pack I don’t think it came from a bank I asked about it he said it came out of some Versace he purchased he said it was badly pollinated so it had tons of seeds in it

Sorry to keep bugging y’all one more question when do it start to get flowers my baby is 7 weeks old do I have to wait till it’s older an get more leaves I read about the light schedule so when do I start to try to flower it an should i transplant it before hand thanks

If its really tall and leaning u might want to transplant to a "forever home " so when u start flowering you dont have to disrupt or shock her durning that time

Judging from last pic she still looks pretty young, 7 weeks I see. … Flowering can happen whenever you switch the lights to 12 hrs. You can let it veg as long as you want.

Thanks appreciate you finally somebody with a direct answer ur the best

Hey I didn’t know how to post a question so I thought I’ll ask u u been a great help my other plants died when I went on a business trip my sister over watered them so I have a new baby going but I need some help I’m going Northern lights it sprouted a couple days ago I was wondering do it go under lights now an for how long a day an I was wondering when do I transplant it i could only get a hold of foxfarm Ocean forest soil what do u recommend should I start small in like a solo cup or a 5 gallon grow bag that’s all I have at the moment this is what it looks like rite now

Any help will be greatly appreciate it thank you

1 Like

Solocup… and cut the ocean forest with some good old top soil with no nutrients ocean forest can roast a babys roots killing them quick in a day or 2 10 dollars at a home depot or garden center will help u alot no extended release pre charged soils just good old top soil or if u can get ur hands on seedling dirt …I know u said u ca only get your hands on ocean forest ud be better off soaking about 5 of those peat pellets and mixing all that wit a solo cup of ocean forest and then fill the solo cup with that mixture

1 Like

@Familyman and @Haildamaged are NL vets a few grows under there belts with the strain I dont no much about it either then I like smokin it

Sorry to hear your babys got over watered it seems like an intuation to over water canabis when your new to it…I surely did at first

Edit I just went back and looked at your last plants and u had happy frog you dont have to throw the dirt away you can re use it as long as u keep it somewhat "clean"so to speak some bugs like to eat the left over roots but you can dump your root balls out and through some Japanese bokashi on it that will basically like re compost you roots along with anything else organic you can get your hands on…but dont plan on your grow being organic if your using cali magic I’m almost positive it’s not organic but the focus farm big bloom u use is I think
This is bokashi never used it but it seems like great stuff for recycling organics

If I remember correctly @Budbrother is who informed me of it I had never heard of it but he uses it with great results hes In a temperate climate like me I dont know if that helps or not

1 Like

I love talking to u u r filled with so much knowledge very helpful everybody on here is great I have a lil foxfarm happy frog left over an I have like 5 or 6 peat pellet that I can spare this is the first time using them was trying something different this time for germinating it worked better than I thought so once I get this one on the right track I’ll be using the rest I really don’t want to lose any more idk if this sounds weird or not but I was really sad when I came home to my babies life less u said mix the peat a with soil do u think it will be ok if I mix them with the happy frog I have this much left

1 Like

I do love northern lights. I would recommend baking some of that soil for an hour at 325 to kill any fungus or bugs. At that stage it will can cause your sprout to dampen off over night. It’s a preventative measure ive adopted.

1 Like

Just put it in the oven how long to bake it

Sorry I see it say for an hour over read it thanks

1 Like

An hour or so should do it.

Thanks appreciate it

1 Like