Help from anyone! First grow! Seedlings

@Tdevine fingers still crossed for your grow to work itself out for the better!!! Sending good vibes & prayers :pray::palms_up_together:

4 Likes

Just an update: pics from today. Still checking for nanners & thankfully I see none! Hopefully these last 2 ladies will make it to the end! Any suggestions are always appreciated as this is my first grow. Thanks again everyone!

If you notice anything or something I need to do, please let me know!
@Fieldofdreams @The_Chef @Spudgunner @AlienBrew @OGIncognito @PurpNGold74 @kaptain3d @Duh-BanjoPicker and all who have helped me get this far! Couldn’t of done it without y’all!

6 Likes

Looking good In the house of Tdevine! digging those Cola Rockets :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Yup! Looking very good! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

And Happy Birthday :birthday: :partying_face: :tada:
I wish you an amazing day filled with love and laughter :smiley: :grinning: :smile:

4 Likes

Looking fantastic Sis! Keep doing what you’re doing :call_me_hand:
Happy Birthday :birthday: :champagne::tada::beers::grin:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Growmie :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Happy belated Cake day​:blush::v:

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day!!

3 Likes

@Tdevine looking good from my front row seating!! Happy cake day!! Have a fun filled day!!

4 Likes

Looking like ur starting to fill the gaps, buds b stacking nicely. U gots to b feeling pretty good about how they b looking. Don’t forget to continue the daily inspections, don’t want to drop the ball at this stage of the grow. Ur gunna b a happy camper, I didn’t pick up on anything looking out of order. Only thing I perhaps would do differently is get n a defole to open up the bottom n sides a bit, before reaching this point. Man they r really looking good, give ur self a “that a boy”, @Tdevine u deserve one my friend. Still sending the good karma ur way… :index_pointing_at_the_viewer::sunglasses: :clap: :clap::peace_symbol: n have a Happy, Happy, B Day

2 Likes

@kaptain3d @PurpNGold74 @The_Chef @OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams @Flitme @kaptain3d @AlienBrew Awww guys, thanks! Much appreciated!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Great job @Tdevine and Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

You betcha Grow Sis :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Spudgunner

1 Like

Happy Birthday , I hope you have a great day :birthday::birthday::birthday:

2 Likes

@Flitme Thank you so much!

1 Like