Help first time grow autoflower!

Nice one @PP3121 good to hear matey, yeah definitely getting difficult think from now I’m going to try rising the one in flower of the floor and let the otber ones grow up see how that plans out running out of room to tie them down :rofl:

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay @Bongtoker didn’t show that I had been tagged. Just plain water then let them dry out a bit. I’m in here every night checking things and if they look a bit droopy i will give them a good drink. If my PPMs are high I figure they’re using what’s in the soil right now so plain water is all they get until it starts to drop. They perk up real quick when you water

1 Like

@Not2SureYet growing in coco do you use nutrients every feed?

It’s okay matey cool cheers, but I meant droopy as in over watering like if your flooding it with water to get the Nutes out wouldn’t they go droopy, I did it anywys bit the bullet they was like 1500 :joy::joy: dropped them down to about 700ish waters 350ppm, fort wait till they dry out give them another just water see wjag that says and hopfully give the one in flower a little boost before it finishes still abit to go but reckon one decent boost and just keep watering I reckon

2 Likes

Ahh yes I see what you’re saying, i can be a bit numb sometimes :man_facepalming::rofl:. I don’t flush as my babies are in the loft :scream:. Nearest I get is draining the runoff from the tray and that gets tedious

3 Likes

@Ston3rbby, If I am feeding with Jacks. I feed 6 days and water the 7th. If I am using my GH nutes. I feed 2 days and water the next. I only use cal mag when I do water days.

2 Likes

@Davyg did it anywys bud and had another feed of water since, most of them are still dark, but some have turned lighter, so I carnt just keep feeding them water, would you cut the feed what as the nitrogen and potassium out and feed it others or would you just give them abit of it? Thanks

1 Like

Hello mate, if they’re turning lighter then they’re using up what they have. I would start feeding again but check your ppm/ec to see where it’s sitting then adjust your feed to suit

3 Likes

Ppm is about 600 as flushed it what would you try keep it at thank you @Davyg

1 Like

Great guide here @Bongtoker

3 Likes

@Davyg @kellydans @Oldguy what do you guys think, I think there looking babba :joy: i[IMG_20201205_154509|375x500]

(upload://bJgELFigKGYOwb0k4xlyhsBNsCE.jpeg)

8 Likes

@Bongtoker. They’re comin along really nice.
Looks good. :+1:
:v::pray:

4 Likes

Looking good keep up the good work. When you get into the flowering stage that’s a good feeling. :+1:

4 Likes

Looking good and healthy :+1:

5 Likes

Jeez just look at those leaves. She is super healthy. You can see the vitality bursting out of those buds :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Deee-lish!!!

1 Like

Well that surprised me :joy:cheers guys, reckon she’s going to need alot of leaf cutting though unless they fill out

1 Like

Right what’s your forts on this one please, do you think it’s far of from done? To me it looks really leafy isit worth taking some of? Thanks @kellydans @Oldguy @Davyg @Covertgrower

5 Likes

Still seeing a lot of white pistils, but not 100% because some of it might be blended with flash.

6 Likes

I think it would be safe to say give it a little more time if you’re not push for space to get one out of the tent to make room for remaining plants. Congratulations man that’s some good looking buds.

6 Likes