Help first time grow autoflower!

Dark green leafs plant has plenty of nitrogen. Running out of space is a hard problem to deal with.

3 Likes

Is that a good thing or bad @kellydans please, just abit haha stresses me out

1 Like

Andddddddd let the fun begin :joy::joy: I don’t have a clue what I’m doing just wrapping them round the pot sort of :joy: abit of Edward siccsor hands :open_hands: you know when you cross stems isit a bad thing @Davyg @kellydans @Covertgrower @PP3121 @Oldguy

3 Likes

Reckon it’s going to be a crazy ending like but it’s definitely cut the back ones down anyways, :crossed_fingers: they’ll be okay

3 Likes

4 Likes

No not a bad thing at the point the plant gets too much you’ll see the end of leafs starting to show burnt tips. Your space is definitely full ,the most important thing to me right now would be good airflow.

1 Like

Agreed, good airflow and a nice light distribution :sunglasses:

1 Like

@kellydans what do you mean by to much sorry about the burnt tips as I have got some burnt tips? I’ll maybe have to invest in another fan? I have 2 on full and outtake on full an both flaps open is that not enough thank you the one with the burnt tips is the biggest one at the back but that’s only had water for a good few weeks

1 Like

Oh I’m with yeah so the back one has to much nitrogen if it has burnt tips? How do I resolve this as I said above its only been on water for a good few weeks @kellydans I fort it might of been from the light as it was getting tall

1 Like

Iv ordered a fan should could Thursday :+1:

Right just for example say ppm is like 1500, you wanted to get it down to 500 could you keep just flushing it till it drops to that? Like put water in let it sink and drain and same again type thing? Iv got them fabric pots to so it comes out the sides and stuff @Davyg @Oldguy @kellydans

3 Likes

Yeah two circulating fans an exhaust fan cranked up should be good. You might consider trimming a few leafs on top that are covering buds, also tuck a few that will help with your light penetration and also airflow. I just wouldn’t get too aggressive.

3 Likes

Plants are looking good! That tent is going to be stuffed.

4 Likes

That’s all i do. I just keep watering until the PPM starts to drop. I leep a close eye on my ph as well while I water

4 Likes

@Davyg cheers buddy ill give it ago so can you just keep watering until its all flushed out? Then let it dry right out

2 Likes

Might not be right buddy but that’s how I do it. Just plain water in and measure it as it comes out. Should start dropping slowly :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Davyg Sounds good to me matey, I have fabric pots to so should help I reckon, try get rid of these dark green shiny leafs :joy: and start again should do it some good :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I have the uncanny knack of turning my plants white these days so will take dark green any day :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha I shall try the uncanny knack then @Davyg😂 do they go abit floppy after like if your putting more water then usual in? Or is that if you keep watering them like day after day type thing? And if I dropped the ppm would you give them just water when they’ve dried out again till the leafs look okay?

2 Likes

That is one packed grow room! Mine is pretty empty right now. Going to second grow soon. Going to do things very differently. Looking at your plants and others, and of course all the reading, changing things up will hopefully get me to the next level in growing.

Keep the updates coming. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes