Help first time grow autoflower!

I got the chart online. Looking at it I would assume that you would split your flowering time into quarters. It’s a guide rather than gospel. Flowering time could be had from your vendor, so you would have a rough idea of where you’re at regarding the cycle. That’s how I would read it buddy

1 Like

Cool, good info. Just thought I’d ask to clarify is all.
Thanks

1 Like

Not a problem mate. I didn’t actually give reading the chart a thought. You have asked a question that helped clarify that chart hopefully for a heap of others, bit of a result I would say :sunglasses:

1 Like

Right guys run of on one of my plants is 1400ppm and 6. 8 ph but the ppm of my water alone is like 300/400? What’s best thing to do? That’s the one in flower thanks @Covertgrower @Oldguy @kellydans @Davyg

1 Like

I don’t worry so much when you’re in soil. Readings are typically higher. As long as the plant looks good.

4 Likes

Cheers @Covertgrower so what would you do about Nutes one has abit of nute burn and that’s 1700 ppm :joy: ph 6.4 iv give them just water like 4 times now maybe 5 the one in flower hasn’t even had any flower Nutes

1 Like

Tbh it does look alot better then what jt did to me anyways

2 Likes

Keep your eye on your pH and just water her. The ec will drop down slowly, just keep an eye on it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Give the pots time to dry out all the pictures Leafs look a little droopy. Also PPM will come down. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

@cwwatson3, I am not sure which light you are talking about

1 Like

Is somthing chomping on my plant? I carnt seem to see out and it only seems to be that one? @Covertgrower @Not2SureYet @Oldguy @kellydans @Davyg

3 Likes

I agree looks like a pest has moved in on you. I like to put a couple of the yellow sticky traps in my grow space, you’d be surprised what ends up on them, Over three or four months.

3 Likes

Or the damage was caused from moving the plant around?

5 Likes

Amazon.com: ACKE LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants,Plant Light for Grow Light…

Amazon.com: ACKE LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants,Plant Light for Grow Light Stand,DIY Indoor Growing Light Panel for Germination,Seedling,Vegetative Growth and Flowering…: Home Improvement

2 Likes

@cwwatson3, got it. Nope. That would only be used for the first couple weeks of a seedling. I have one of these over 3 seedlings right now. I keep it at about 6" from the plant. Are you looking for an inexpensive flower light?

3 Likes

yes please

Jury is out on this one. Some of the split leaves could be down to movement. Some of the leaves with bits missing could be critters or bits browning and falling off. Sticky traps will sort any bugs out and have a look at your fan placement, might be too aggressive for that one plant :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cheers guys I’ll get a sticky trap just weird how it’s just that one think it would be on them all, seen some little flys but only two but got them anywys don’t know if there’s out else iv looked under the leafs and couldnt see out, what sort of sticky traps would you get thanks and tbh iv not really moved the plant appart from tieing the branches down, one of the leafs say there’s 5 sections to the leafs or what ever if that makes sense :joy::joy:one of them like the full thing has gone ill get a pic tomorrow and it’s not on floor or out strange hard to explain, would this effect the plant it self?

2 Likes

@kellydans @Davyg so thing like this?

3 Likes

Yeah those will be fine , I have the plain square ones.

3 Likes