Help first time grow autoflower!

Somewhere in the 400-600 ppm range would be good.
Start on the lower side and increase a bit ea feeding. ( Raise 100 ppm At a time and watch for any tip yellowing )
You could also up your volume of water to 2 liters just let dry some in between.
Lookin good brother.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Did you ever figure out the leaf curl deal or did you think it was temp/humidity related? I have something similar going on and after some reading am thinking that is what did it.
Very good looking plants by the way!

4 Likes

Bit early for runoff yet. I’m with @Oldguy on this one :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Err I did drop the humidity and they do look better for it like, I went of the chart @Oldguy put up so guess it was to do with temp and humidty :+1:

4 Likes

Classic VPD chart, great bit of reading material :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Great cheers we’ll cause Ic got fabric pots some dripped of the side, it wasn’t much but I put it in a small cup and took a reading and one was like 1000 :joy: but it looks fine the one what was yellow was about 800 but not sure if it was accurate cause of the amount of water I had, so cause of this would you just keep feeding them water for a couple of weeks? I just watered them then just water PhD and ppm was like 250, like 330 without PhD :joy::joy::joy: but I ran out of water so it was just straight from the tap @Oldguy

3 Likes

Just a few questions are leafs meant to be dry? Is the one with hairs on in early flower? Anddddd if my ppm is still high shall I keep giving them PhD water and cause my ppm is high when I water I take it there’s still Nutes there? Thanks ps I re tied them too what you think? @Davyg @kellydans @Oldguy @Covertgrower

IMG_20201026_163355

3 Likes

Iv just read that it’s the start of flower but to me it’s to small what do you guys think? These are meant to grow 80/100cm @Covertgrower @kellydans @Oldguy @Not2SureYet @Eagles009

4 Likes

The picture above looks like it has been in flower for at least a week. Don’t fret about the size. Not all grow big. I have had some that I know should have been much bigger. And seen others grown in soil come out tiny. Some times you just get a bean that is like that. If you grow long enough. A few will cross your path. :grin: The up side is all those buds will get great light. Which means all will be nice buds :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you I hope they will be nice buds, it has a fair few arms onit tbh but will the stems starts to thicken up? Like iv got the fan lightly on them but there not really blowing as there tied down and the light situation would you be moving it up or down at this stage?

3 Likes

Looks good, but I would recommend watering more for that size of plant.

5 Likes

Cheers covert I’ll start checking them more often iv been doing stupid hours at work so sort of been neglected, but I’ll start checking them every couple of days and see how they feel cheers :+1:

5 Likes

Congrats looks good ! she will stretch and feel out you’ll be surprised it make some big buds.

5 Likes

Size is academic with these babies mate. I had one that went into flower on 18/6 lighting. She was 6 inches tall and looked like a strawberry plant :exploding_head:. One is definitely in flower and all could be doing with a bit more water :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great thank you should l start watering till run of at this stage and cause my ppm is high specially the one in flower what would you do? Like should I keep watering every couple of days till run of and brinh the ppm down then give them the flower Nutes? If so what should I get ppm down too

1 Like

@Bongtoker. You’ll prob need a gal or more to get runoff but let them dry good in between waterings.
Soak the entire pot.
Could be 3 or 4 days before they need more.
Just check the weight of the pots before and after watering to get an idea how wet or dry they are.
:v::pray:

2 Likes

Great cheers I only give them 2 litres yesterday so from when there dry start watering till run of but how long would you do this for like what should the ppm be till I stop giving them just PhD water? Thanks, and at this stage would you drop the lights down abjt? Thank you @Oldguy

1 Like

Every two or three days I will take them to runoff. I add a bit and walk away. I keep doing that over the space of a half hour until it starts to show in the tray. Don’t blast it as the water will just run straight through. I don’t flush, I just monitor both pH and ec when I water to runoff. I write the values on a tag and stick it in the pot for next time. That way I know whether to add feed, do a pH adjust or leave alone. My lights are around 20 inch from the canopy as too close narrows the light spread and gives you dark patches at the corners. Here’s a chart I keep as a guide

4 Likes

Are the flowering stages separated by weeks in your chart? So 4 weeks of flower and those are the numbers we want to be in during those weeks roughly?

1 Like

is this light ok for mature flowering stage