Help... Don't know what to do

On the right and bottom just receiving nutrients in the past little few weeks on the left the slow progression of the death from the deficiency the left one used to be so much more purple and green and just slowly bleached itself

She’s a nice purple bud wise. Did the coloring start with the cold snap? Temps can play a part as well

1 Like

So maybe for the new ones it happened at the cold snap, but in the last picture no they’ve been I’ve been limping them to the finish line for a couple months but the one on the left with purple is going to be some gas for sure just my yield is so much less of what it should have been due to this issue, and I had flushed them and restarted them on news and it’s just been a headache

Some plants are just a PITA. Those dont get reproduced (pollen) nor cloned… then they turn out to be straight :fuelpump:. :rofl: and u regret it all

1 Like

See, but I could see it was gas early and I cloned it and that’s what the new ones on the right in the flowering tent are that are starting with the deficiency cuz I would really like to not have that :joy:

1 Like

Alright. So ill try harder if you do :wink: . Next reading I want the works. Solution pH/ppm and runoff pH/ppm. Then the time after the same.

2 Likes

And I did just reveg a plant after I budded it because it was some fire that I couldn’t get a hold of a seedt or clone if I tried and now it came out looking crazy for a while it’s still a crazy color but I got a bunch of good clones off of it

1 Like

Good move. When you can save a clone somehwta, u just reclip her ass when she ready. Always be prepared for disaster. Then if u have a friend who grows? Stash a clone there too

We’ll never know the amount of :fire: lost to the annals of time because some stoner thought he could keep it going himself

1 Like

stroking beard thoughtfully. … Very good idea my man, I do have jus the friend to stasht at :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright. So ill try harder if you do :wink: . Next reading I want the works. Solution pH/ppm and runoff pH/ppm. Then the time after the same.

:joy: I jus saw this post, missed it before, so it’s not matter of not trying jus some were in transition n were sharing large runoff containers,
But I’ll have em for ya the next two, do I feed or jus regular pH water? @PurpNGold74

1 Like

And as far as following a thread, I don’t know how you guys do it cuz I’m super busy with work a kid and the plants, and I know you have a kid I believe I read some other post somewhere so I’m thankful for any help anyone has time to give :pray:

2 Likes

Haha I have 5. One turns a year next month. And an ever increasing work load. But I love this forum.

Sorry about the wording. I get it, cant have all the info all the time. But one my end, can defo try harder :rofl:.

Id go with a nice feed next watering regardless

2 Likes

Gnats don’t cause this damage this fast would they?

Ok so I ran my numbers tonight… I may have answered my own question but I may be wrong…
GMO mother plant - H20 5.9 pH ec 280 ppm 140
Runoff- 6.2ph 1440ppm 2950 ec

![IMG_20221119_153823479_HDR|225x500](upload://11OBXMTcjEwmNKNs8UB2CH5WTT1 So I fee it’s a combo of overwatering n feeding when not needed but let me know, yal know more @PurpNGold74 @OGIncognito

1 Like

Second plant GMO nutrient water 6.3 pH ec 2500 ppm 1230
Runoff- 6.4 pH 5100 ec 2600 ppm

@PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Third plant gmo- nutrients sol. 6.3 pH 2500ec 1230ppm
Runoff- 6.8 pH 2300 ppm 4600 ec

@PurpNGold74 and thanks for any input guys. And it’s living soil if that matters, n jacks nutes

2 Likes

Agree, alternate more water days and adjust the ones at the top and bottom of the PH range on the water or feed days. Looking great and the lower leaves that are fading is normal and looks like you might have some cool coloring coming out :love_you_gesture: I would add to make sure their good and dry before watering or feeding

3 Likes

Man it’s crazy I’m only feeding once every 3 too… guess it’s jus a nute packed soil

1 Like

Yup. Lets see how they do next straight watering. The runoff should tell the story.

They kinda doubled up from the feed, so the soil was plenty loaded.

What kind of water do you use again?

1 Like

Thanks for all the help too guys, I really appreciate it… And I just use tap water that I let sit out to dechlorinate, should I use something better ?.. Waiting to finish my rainwater collection system til more money lol

2 Likes