Help... Don't know what to do

Are these last numbers in each the slurry results? PPMs look pretty good for soil with the one at 800 PPMs being a bit low and 1800 high. Couple low PH and 1 just a bit high. Use 1000-1200 as you base PPMs and 6.5 for PH. Feed 1 and water 2 or feed 2 and water 1. Adjust the nutrients at a higher PH 6.8 for the 2 that are low and 6.3 for the one at 6.9. Keep a wet to dry cycle routine and alternate your water and feed days with a good run off :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yes slurry/sluice are last ones

2 Likes

Gotcha, I still suggest the earlier post :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito so u don’t suggest I flush them? Even though they all look worse?

2 Likes

I flush as a last result when your PH is considerably high or low and the PPMS are excessively high. When the PPMS are high it’s a water feed to keep those in range. When your PH is low or high but in the soil range of 6.3-6.8, go in with your water or nutrient mix at a higher or lower PH. Soil likes a wet to dry cycle alternating feed and water days, sometimes it maybe back back to back for this and always to a good amount of run off. Using synthetic fertilizers can leave salts in the medium from the last feeding, when you feed or water to run off this will help rinse those away preventing root zone issues from salt accumulation that can potentially lock out nutrient absorption and PH issues :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@OGIncognito awesome thanks for the info… So I was reading yesterday and I read that you don’t need to give Cal mag to your plants when you’re using jacks, I have been could that be part of the problem?

2 Likes

Also what about using the product fish s***, I bought it I haven’t used it yet but I feel like maybe that would help eat some of the stuff out of the soil too if that’s what was causing the blockage for the deficiency…?

Jacks part B and the epson supply the calcium, magnesium and sulfur. I’ve never used the Fish :poop: but do use TPS Billions, it’s beneficial microbes and give about 8 ounces every 2 weeks :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Awesome thanks man. And I’ll be :pray:, and watching em close. I’ll let ya know with any progress. I definitely appreciate the help.

1 Like

Tag me on the update Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

@OGIncognito okay so this is a new update on the plants I never completely got the issue sorted out last time but I brought the plants back to life decent but I have put new ones in my flowering room this week and one of them is starting it and I know the ph and water levels have been on point the whole time and it’s not a nutrient burn because it’s only been fed a couple times could anyone please give me advice on this, could this be too much light or something crazy

1 Like

What were the last run off numbers on this one? Beautiful colors in the flowering lady :love_you_gesture:

I’ll check the runoff this evening but it will be after a feeding, and I know plants are supposed to lose some leaves at the end of their life stage but they don’t the whole plant doesn’t turn yellow every time on a photo does it? And not immediately correct

1 Like

Lower leaves will die off as the plant matures as the Mobil nutrients move to where their needed most :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I know lower leaves died off… but it shouldn’t drain the whole plant of color… and runoff came out at 6.2 pH… couldn’t find my ppm meter

So whatever this deficiency is is spreading to my other tent also and they just got their first couple waterings with jacks and it seems to always throw my s*** off this Jack’s man I don’t like it except for that it makes awesome crystals on my weed, I’m always it seems either calcium magnesium manganese phosphorus something deficient due to the Jacks… Can anyone tell me what this is

1 Like

Need some more info Growmie and complete plant pics will help :love_you_gesture:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included.

2 Likes

Deficiencies are across all strains, la Kush cake, GMO, Skittles, and then also ilgm amnesia Haze and Northern
Soil with salt
3 and 5 g fabric pots
Water 7.6, 6.1 when put on plants whether regular water or nutrients runs around 880 PPM I don’t have a runoff reading
I just ran a runoff on the others last week and had posted it but now it’s in the new tent
Growing indoors - a 4x2 grow tent, and also a flowering room.
Lighting for the grow tent is a supposed 4,000 w White Rose light, lighting for the flowering room is two bestvas 1,000 w and a 1500 w viper Spectra
Attempts tend to average around 73 in the day the high is up to 79 at night we tend to drop about 68 maybe 69
Room sits at about 50% humidity in the tent the flowering room is less
Yes to this last question
No
@OGIncognito

Ok so all I’m really trying to save is the new ones, and the new flowering ones, so the first and the last pic, the second pic is of one of the ones from earlier in this blog or whatever it’s called,lol with the same deficiency and continuous since I’ve been talking with y’all just to show you how far gone they went to look :sob: @OGIncognito and thanks again bud I appreciate any help I can get

1 Like

Dude!! Im sooo sorry. See these are the posts i mean to keep up with and they just… kinda blur lol.

So yea. Im still leaning pH. As u get into flower, u can lower pH a good deal and she’ll be fine usually… problem is 6.1 is out of the range for soil. Try to up it a tad. Think 6.4-6.5 (runoff)… so next feed go in 6.8-6.9. Or at least drench around 7.0 with decent tap then feed around that same point. U just want to trend that rootzone upwards.

Also 3 and 5 gall pots… how long have they been in said pots? Any correlation between smaller pots, longer time in them, and coloring?

Lastly, the numbers really help tell the story. Ppms have their point. A slowly lowering ppm reading means they need a bit more food. A rapidly dropping one means a much stronger feed. One that trends up means ur out of range or could be feeding too heavily.

1 Like