Help... Don't know what to do

So my entire garden has begun a gradual decline, I took readings a while ago I’ll post them in the second post I’ll have to go back and find them, the plants slowly start to yellow at the bottom working their way to the top almost like a complete bleaching of the leaves, I recently added a product to remove enzymes from The Roots and that to the media trying to stop a lockout if that’s what it was can anyone advise me on this

3 Likes

ok so I ran my numbers on a few tonight… not too happy…so here we go. Ingoing water pH 6.6, ec 418 ppm 220… What follows is the runoff numbers:
. AMNESIA HAZE ph 7 ec3966 ppm1980

Gmo: pH 7.1 ec 2080 ppm1020

Skittles: pH 7 ppm 1433 ec 2800…

This was from like week ago…

@Graysin @Newt @PurpNGold74 @OGIncognito sorry I don’t know how to tag others , and u guys have given me best n most advice

1 Like

And here’s what I remember of a support ticket:
Strain: multiple… gmo ,Skittles, Northern , amnesia Haze, l.a. kush kake
In living soil 5 gal fabric pots… soil is from a cannabis store

Listed pH above but avg runoff is 7.0 or so my pen claims:/

Indoor… each has own 1000w… 6*3 custom hida a grow, and 4x2 tent also

77- 84 degrees in closet, tent stays 77-73
Humidity is 55 or so now
6 in a/c infinity vent fan, and a tower fan
4inch in tent n tower fan
Air conditioner is in room…
CO2 is not really
Flower 12/12

1 Like

You need to get us some new runoff numbers. Water with plain distilled or RO water, something that has a TDS below 100ppms.

Out PPMs and pH will help us help you.

They look starved. With last week’s runoff numbers, I can assume they need a legitimate flush more than anything else.

Also need to know what product(s) you used and when. Brand and product name.

3 Likes

You still have a few weeks to go to finish up. Definitely check those run off numbers make adjustments accordingly. Good luck :v::+1:

2 Likes

While your water source isn’t terrible at 220, I’m wondering if the enzymes you added may have thrown off the PH and killed any beneficial microbes?? If you do have distilled water, a soil slurry test will give you more accurate numbers in the root zone. The paleness does lead me to believe their hungry and the PH is the 7’s could be preventing a good bit of the nutrient absorption :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly. More up to date numbers would definitely help. But ppms being that high, pH is possibly the culprit…

One question. Are those runoffs before the… ‘flushing enzyme’? Im assuming it was for flushing from how you described it.

4 Likes

Yes I will pull numbers next water… And yes those were before added enzyme… But wasn’t like a flush with tons of water… Jus added to regular watering and said to break down enzymes… It was sf-100… And as far as nutrients I use Jack’s at full strength once every 3 waterings

2 Likes

@Graysin @OGIncognito so I’ve never used distilled water, do I need to pH it for this runoff? Also I’m not sure what a soil slurry test is if you could explain, tonight should be watering night and I just picked up a bunch of distilled water so…

No need to pH distilled water. There is nothing in it to provide any pH. It will adopt the pH of the soil, which is why it’s so helpful to get accurate readings.

3 Likes

You have a nitrogen problem. Starts at the bottom and climes up. Now, you need to figure out why.

cannabis-nutrient-deficiencies-and-excesses-chart

1 Like

Awesome thanks guys. I’ll shoot ya the readings tonight

1 Like

@Graysin said it. The purpose of the distilled water on a slurry test will give you near exact soil PH and TDS. Take a sample 1/2 into the root zone and mix equal parts distilled and soil and stir it well. I let my samples rest for 24 hours before testing :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @PurpNGold74 @Graysin so I ran the. Numbers and now I’m even more confused because one of my pens is definitely a liar for pH

2 Likes

The top numbers on the left side above the line are runoff numbers,

And the pen with the low numbers seems to be the liar… sorry for how unorganized this is guys, but thnx for the help

Definitely a deficiency going on but I’m all kind of confused on the numbers you wrote down for PH :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Mee too, but I will re organize it n type it tonight on e off work… sory

@OGIncognito
Ok so this is the numbers, but I’m suspect of them as I am with all weed stuff… always feel like gonna mess it up…
Amnesia Haze: runoff 6.7 1800 ppm 3600ec. Sluice 6.1

Skittles: runoff 6.5 1040 ppm 2642 ec. Sluice 6.9

Gmo: runoff 7 8700ppm 1600ec sluice 6.3

2 Likes