HELP. 4 weeks what is happwning

I would def start with a light feeding, yes. Start around 1/2 strength of something once a week. Since they are in veg you would want to do something Higher in Nitrogen, but it should have enough P in it to help with the deficiency from progressing.
Since you’re in a living soil you could wait a week or so to see if the deficiency gets any worse, or better. I know Happy Frog Is a great soil as well.

1 Like

Thank you. I was reading everyone’s recommendations and happy frog seemed the way to go better than the ocean which I thought would be too hot… and the living soil. so… what is the max temp it should get to?? if there is enough RH can you hit 85?

1 Like

Yes, you should have no problems with 85% temps if your RH is in check. In fact LED’s prefer higher temps because they don’t have IR, and it will help with leaf temps, but since you’re using HPS as well it wont matter.
If you can keep it in the high 70’s to low 80s I think that would be better. But I really don’t think you should have a problem with mid 80’s temps. Your RH will probably need to be in the low to mid 60’s or so with good air flow to keep PWM at bay,

1 Like

Yep, I was going to say the same thing, phosphorus deficiency.

3 Likes

how about sensi grow a & b ?

I havent heard of it. Tbh, if you want to take full advantage of your living soil. You might not want to use bottled nutrients, as they will kill off the microbial life. I’m trying to think of what you could use to top dress your soil with to help.
If you’re not worried about that, I think it should do fine. The microbes in the soil will begin to build up again.
Sorry if I’m confusing you, I just want you to be able to take full advantage of the medium you’re using. Maybe someone else could chime in.

1 Like

Sensi A and B is good for soil I’ve used it with good results

Would the tea that @Growit was talking about work

Honestly if you were planning on using bottled nutes anyways, I would go for it.

@jt123 hay where did you get the auto fan control at I’ve been trying to find one and can’t seem to find it

One of these?
https://www.amazon.com/iPower-Exhaust-Controller-Adjuster-Inline/dp/B0714FFG4F?crid=37S8QJE0EV42M&keywords=variable+fan+speed+controller&qid=1529106009&sprefix=variable+fan+speed&sr=8-4&ref=mp_s_a_1_4

No I have that lol I need the one that works on temp lol like a tgermostated one

I have one of these… they work amazing. You can plug in a heater and ac @BigDaddyCain

https://www.amazon.com/Temperature-Controller-Thermostat-Inkbird-Digital/dp/B077N22T3W?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

AC Infinity

4.6 out of 5 stars 92Reviews

AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Thermostat Speed Control - Ventilation Fan Exhaust Fan for Heating Cooling Booster, Grow Tents, Hydroponics

3 Likes

I have this one too it works great in my 5x5x6.8 tent

Cool I’m going to ck it out

It works good. I also have a portable ac in there so with my 1000 hps light im at 82 degrees. Its set for 78. You just have to play with rhe placemsnt oc the temp sensor probe

Set it at 77 82 is still to high in temp range is 77 highest 65 lowest anywhere inbetween that lights on and off is where u want it rh is higher at 82 then at 77

I have the 4 inch and it’s beyond sub par…I hope the 6 gives you more bang for buck because I would not buy another 4.

The 6 is woring great and very quiet