HELP. 4 weeks what is happwning

Here are pictures of 2 plants 4 weeks old. All looked good until last week. I need opinions[quote=“jt123, post:1, topic:20123, full:true”]
Here are pictures of 2 plants 4 weeks old. All looked good until last week. I need opinions
[/quote]

@neckNflu, @Sirsmokes @zena @FNG101v2 @Growit @Laurap @highcountrygal

They are planted in organic seed starter soil mix. At first I thought I could be leaf burn as I had a 2000w led 24" above. I have been misting them and every few days give a medium soak. Ph water in is 6.3. Could they need nutes???

2 Likes

I don’t see any pictures…

Try to reload pics please

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :sunglasses:

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes reload pics & fill out support ticket so we can help

1 Like

I don’t know if this is what you encountered but when I post pictures sometimes it’s a little slow and you have to wait for it to say something like a 100% or “completed” something like that. Then it should be fully loaded on the page.
Good luck with your grow and as everyone says more information the better to help you with. Very knowledgeable and great people on this site, as I’m sure you’ve read. Have a nice morning.

reposted pics. tried doing it from phone at first

Fill out the support please. Looks like your watering too much. At that size misting is all they need around base.

2 Likes

Strain; golden leaf, 1 bag

Soil in pots, soilSystem type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 6.3

What is strength of nutrient mix? none used yet
Indoor

Light system, 2000w led

Temps; Day, 75 Night 68

Humidity; Day 55%, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; No

So too much water will make the leaves turn yellow and curl then brown?

2 Likes

Most definitely! At this point they need Very little water & a lot of humidity. Do you have something to make a dome for her? This will help keep her happy.

2 Likes

I had them in a dome and was told after 2 weeks take them out and transplant into permanent home… in dome I had 86%RH and 82 degree temp… is that ok??

1 Like

Both too high. Humidity should be around 70%. 82 is kinda high, i try to keep highest temp @ 77°.
Ok if youve got that much humidity you dont need dome. Also your night temp should only be a difference of 10 degrees. Think youre loving her too much. Let off the watering till pots are dry. Theyre so small id just mist & if really dry about 250ml phd water using your knuckle to test for dampness and water around plant. Keep me in loop as i wanna see this girl Grow baby Grow

1 Like

I will. Thank you. How long should I keep her domed? BTW… I thought I read somewhere that if you have high Rh you can keep the temp high as well?

How many nodes? At 4 weeks old yes I would say they need fed. What are you growing in? And that small I would definatly try to raise the light a little bit maby 30 to 36 inches away and if your soil has no nutrients then give them 1/4 strength feeding. Also in soil I believe you want to be around 6.8 with your ph and if it’s considered soiless than you want to be around 5.8

It’s hard to tell but the bottom leaves on the top picture look crispy dried out and dead. Are they or is that just the pic? If they are dead I would remove them only the real bad ones you will still need the leaves that are alive

Yes, dry and dead in a week. Started to curl and yellow, why

What is the specific soil you are using?

I agree they look really over watered
Also what are the lil pots made of they may also be root bound at 4 weeks those pots are rather small

They are 5" cowpots from cowshit and breakdown fast when planted in soil

1 Like