Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

Yep, lots of variation from these seeds, oh well, will make it work regardless but not going to be an even canopy with this group.

5 Likes

That is a great price! I grabbed a couple. Hopefully I can get my wife to help trim!

4 Likes

They look nice and healthy, off to a good start!

4 Likes

Thanks hopefully I get at least 2girls

4 Likes

@Hellraiser I got a quick question. About how old do your plants have to be before you can start using recharge

1 Like

You can use recharge from the beginning, on seedlings or even while the seed is still germinating.

Everything you ever want to know about Real Growers Recharge is at the following site,

9 Likes

Thanks a lot @Hellraiser

2 Likes

I’m curious how you decided on spacing of boards

I recently bought a lux meter and have got my new light laid out on 48”x48” frame (for my 4x4)

7” setback on top/bottom rails 6” on sides
One QB 120 on each corner
two QB 288 RSPEC with heat sinks in center of frame on separate driver for flowering

Just have to wire the boards and drivers later today and hopefully get her hung over my never ending grow (a la Dylan Never Ending Tour)

I’ve definitely got to reconfigure my original frame onto a 48”x48” layout with those four QB 120’s

The 120’s definitely do a great job and hopefully my second attempt will be something more disciplined

TY

2 Likes

The Zkittlez plants today

Moved them over to the flowering tent where they’ll get a few more days of veg before kicking into flowering.

31 Likes

The light setup that will be used for this flowering session

6 HLG QB288 Rspec boards with up to 760 watts on tap and 2 HLG UVA 30’s.

Lights currently set at about 400 watts (+ 60 watts UVA) about 28-30" above the canopy providing around 550 μmols at the plant tops with not much of a drop-off at the edges or corners, getting amazing coverage with this setup.

28 Likes

Your flower room gives me an Ark of the Covenant feel… Holiest of Holies vibes with the light and all… lol idk. Im high and loving your set up and watching you work your magic. :+1:

6 Likes

That’s more watts than some people 4*8s :rofl:. Looking good man ! Curious to see what your toy says about your readings during mid flower !

3 Likes

I plan on upping it to 1000 μmols at canopy by mid flowering, will see how many watts that will take.

13 Likes

holy

6 Likes

That looks like my setup lol, your saving me the $600 for the meter by posting watage and distance info​:joy::joy:

7 Likes

@Hellraiser with jacks 321 am I able to use soil ?

Waiting on bigger tent to set this up I’d like to finish my gorilla glue with this

11 Likes

@ArtVandelay yes that’s what I’m currently using and it’s great! I’m using FFOF and jacks mix

8 Likes

Same. I like the results so far. And it’s easy!

8 Likes

Sure thing, I used Jacks 321 in soil for a few months before moving to coco. Just need to be careful as you can’t go full strength Jacks on a hot potting soil like Ocean Forest til most of the nutes in the soil are used up.

9 Likes

Okay cool! And I everything I need is on this thread in the beginning ? I’m running out of AN and boy I do not have the funds that I had about a year ago lol I went to my hydro store they didn’t have FFHF so I had to get FFOF they had something called gorilla boost But I have no idea what that is.

1 Like