Hellraiser grows Cherry Ice Cream clones, Jacks vs Advanced Nutrients, making feminized seeds

Hey guys I hope everyone is doing good, and I hope hell is doing okay… Hey guys quick question :smiley: I have my set up at the moment carbon filter - in-line fan - ducting pushing threw the air cooled hood and out of the house… so I think it’s pushing air threw the air cooler hood rather than sucking because I have my fan hooked on to the filter and than it’s going threw the air cooled hood last. My question is it more effective to have the carbon filter than ducting to the air cooled hood and finally the fan last sucking the air out?? I’m battelling high humidity in the tent and I’m thinking maybe this can help create more air pull maybe?? Any help would be appreciated… :smiley:

1 Like

Im not sure what the air cooled hood is ?? Pics of the setup maybe. I vent to the outdoors, and this time year, have a dehuey in the room my tent is in. Not that this answerd your question🤔. I still follow this journal, and @Hellraiser other ones. Maybe he will return at some point??

1 Like

I read this yesterday and couldn’t figure out what you were asking either. Maybe a sketch of your setup or, like was suggested by #pr, a photo of your setup.

1 Like

CFM is CFM, pushing or pulling. It’s about the restrictions and turbulence in the loop that drop efficacy. If the humidity is high, the carbon will absorb some of that latent moisture thereby reducing your total CFM throughput of the filter. If you discharge outdoors and can get away from the carbon filter for “X” hours that will increase your CFM drastically and cool that HPS & dump humidity. Other option is to get a bigger fan, more cfm + increase duct size - more volume, less bends in the duct run, clean dry carbon. Or run a dehuey internal to tent or on the lung room(make-up air).

9 Likes

They look awesome! :yum:

1 Like

thought we actually had hellraiser on the line. such a mystery.

5 Likes

U don’t know what the air cooled hoods look like there @pr has the 4 6 or 8 inch circles each side of the light for tubing to connect to. The exhaust pulls the heat from the light thru the tubing out the tent. Lights have the glass to close up the light and keep heat basically in the light fixture for the fan to exhaust it out.

3 Likes

Oh man, I returned to the board and tagged Hellraiser in my 3rd grow thread. He didn’t respond and I just figured he was busy…

… it turns out… he’s…. Gone??? :frowning:

6 Likes

I think he’s out at key west somewhere writing his best seller novel lol!

8 Likes

Thats not out of the realm of possibilities. Free copies for the ilgm fam! Id pay to know what really happened with him. More and more , he mentioned security concerns the last couple months here?

7 Likes

Every time I see a post in one of his threads, I hope it is him. I hope everything is OK.

16 Likes

I do the same. As i did with @Highwayman420 , and boom, he appears yesterday.

8 Likes

Same here

6 Likes

Me too.

5 Likes

Me 3!! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I’m with you guys. Keep hoping he’ll show back up. Would really like to know everything is alright with him. Such a nice and sharing guy.

8 Likes

I’m with all y’all. Hoping for the best for him and with any luck we’ll hear from him soon

13 Likes

I haven’t seen him.

3 Likes

He is one of my favorites. I have seen others take a break without telling anyone on other sites.

6 Likes

Same here boys. I see hells thread like .ooh maybe he made a showing again. Lol. Nope y’all fooled me again. This is like 7 months of fooling now. Lol. Seriously hope all is well with him and maybe he said F it and taking a break for a bit.

5 Likes