Hellraiser grows Cherry Ice Cream clones, Jacks vs Advanced Nutrients, making feminized seeds

Time for the next grow of Cherry Ice Cream clones, also putting Jacks 321 against Advanced Nutrients to see which one grows better buds. I will also be making feminized seeds and detailing the process.

62 Likes

I have bets on Jacks. Do you intend to use flower boosters?
Mine did just fine without. But wasn’t sure what your plan was.

18 Likes

Omg :flushed: Ă lways learning from you the impossible lmao

6 Likes

I’ll be using something, not sure what exactly yet, either some Jacks Bloom or MPK, will make up my mind before we hit flowering.

20 Likes

Ooh, seeds! :smiley: Gonna be watching!

9 Likes

Looking forward to watching, I am still working to perfect the feminizing of seeds.

10 Likes

What is Cherry Ice Cream? It is a strain I created 4 years ago starting with a seed I found in a ounce of Cherry Do Si Dos that was purchased in Las Vegas.

I grew out that seed and it made a wonderful sticky potent girl with amazing rich flavor. I called that girl Sticky Cherry and started playing with the genetics as I knew I had a very good base to start with as she was the most sticky plant I have ever grown.

A friend had brought back a Ice Queen clone from LA that was very nice, amazing trich coverage, pretty sticky in her own right and very potent with a great taste but grew kinda airy buds and low yielding. I crossed the 2 strains using colloidal silver and grew out the couple dozen seeds that I got.

The best of the bunch was what I call Cherry Ice Cream.

56 Likes

The buds this girl produces are what I think of as perfect, dense and heavy and covered with trichs.

54 Likes

The buds are so sticky that they defy gravity, these buds will never fall out of the jar - my sticky bud test - could hold this upside down all day and not one bud will fall out, that’s with daily stirrings of the buds, just their weight sticks them back together instantly.

50 Likes

Right on, you mentioned making feminized seeds a couple months ago.
I’ve been waiting for this one.

11 Likes

My last grow of Cherry Ice Cream clones - did a SCROG, came out with a nice even canopy.

61 Likes

Such a pretty girl with nice coloring at harvest time

61 Likes

Very consistent with the colorings I see.

17 Likes

Awesome buds, I’m very interested to see the difference in nutrients, I’ve been using Advanced for years and been doing well,so well see, maybe I’ll be trying something new. Will be watching.

11 Likes

A little closer

49 Likes

Here is the Cherry clone mother that is kept in veg, I’ve kept a Cherry clone mother for 4 years now, usually replace the mother every year with a fresh clone. I keep them small and bonsai’d til I need cuttings, then I feed her up and let her get some size before taking cuttings.

41 Likes

WoW , absolutely Amazing !!

8 Likes

Before taking cuttings, I get the Clone King 25 ready by filing it with 3 gals of hot tap water and a cup of bleach and let it run for a few hours. Then I dump the water, refill with 3 gals RO water and 20 ml of Clear Rez and 60 ml of Clonex Cloning Solution, then adjust ph to 5.6-5.8.

Now ready to take cuttings. I like my cuttings to be about 4-5 inches long.

I have cut this branch off

Cleaned off the growth from the lower nodes and recut bottom at 45 degrees

Now I place the cutting in a cloning collar (pre-sterilized)

And place it into the Clone King 25

All done, now just waiting for roots

42 Likes

“Hell” yes my friend… Did you say …seeds? cough I like seeds cough

19 Likes

I won’t be missing out on this one. Tagging along

5 Likes