Hellraiser grows Cherry Ice Cream clones, Jacks vs Advanced Nutrients, making feminized seeds

Maybe like a quarterback and a super bowl win, he retired the forum on a good note with BOY 2021. Doubtful, just another theory.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t been here in a while so I canā€™t rememberā€¦ do we have a limited amount of ā€œlikesā€ to give out here?

1 Like

Yes, depending upon trust level

2 Likes

Saw a notification from here, and thought maybe he surfaced!! Happens every time i see one.

12 Likes

Ahh ok! This site is set up just like OG and we have limited likes over there too. So I was curious :rofl: thanks for the reply.

And sorry if you thought hellraiser was back. I hope heā€™s alright. Been gone quite a while now :thinking:

6 Likes

Suckered me in too. I thought heā€™d returned.

6 Likes

The saga continuesā€¦

6 Likes

ā€œstraight from the horses mouth ā€œ is sometimes over used. But info from @Hellraiser was just that.
Good, tested, humble information.

5 Likes

Humble, was what always impressed me about him.

7 Likes

Same here, Iā€™m like a little kid at Christmas every time I see activity on this journal. Wherever your at @Hellraiser cheers brother, it really really sucks that your gone. But what you passed on and what you taught me Iā€™ll be forever great full for

14 Likes

All that :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

MIA due to family matters but still growing strong. @Hellraiser helped me with every tool I now rely upon.
Hereā€™s an old post I saved on washing bud.
I think itā€™s all about how much bud and how much time you have to spare.

Iā€™ve been doing bud washes for years and only use peroxide. Per the Jorge Cervantes method of washing. 1 cup of 3% in a 5 gallon bucket for 6 to 8 minutes then rinse.

My friend is 4:10

9 Likes

Hellraiser taught and helped many to grow this amazing medicine, continues to now, and will continue to help people as long as his journals here are saved.

If all the people he helped are able to help 1 other person, we can continue to make strides to utilize this plant in our society to itā€™s fullest potential, and help many more.

Long live this journal and Hellā€™s impact, I hope many save it as does ILGM for as long as possible. Cheers to all including ole hell himself, whether he shall return some day or not.

13 Likes

At what point do we hold a memorial service?

2 Likes

After a year MIA! Hopefully heā€™s back before then fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

What date was his last post?

I think sometime in march

March 9th

2 Likes

Every damn thing I know came from @Hellraiser and I really hope heā€™s ok.

10 Likes

Any time it seems?!! Some have said get over it, and handle your grow yourself. Thats not the point here, and, a lame thing to even say really. He stuck with me thru my first seed to harvest grow, and ill always be grateful he did.

12 Likes