Hellraiser grows Cherry Ice Cream clones, Jacks vs Advanced Nutrients, making feminized seeds

Well enjoy, and merry Christmas to you and your family. Looking forward to a new year of growing with everyone.

5 Likes

Ooo! I got one for under $10. “Used like new” - I can deal with open package on something like this. :grin:

2 Likes

If I wanted to up the PPM’S some with Jacks321 would I use a little more Part A & Part B or one or the other?

1 Like

I would bump up part A more than part B, could do a 4/2.4/1.2 or 4/2.5/1.2 and could raise epsom salt for a little more magnesium as well something like 4/2.5/1.5 and see if the ppms are closer to what you want. I would not want to go over 2.5 - 2.6 on part b as they often seem on the brink of nitrogen toxicity at 2.4.

9 Likes

I’m not much of a chemist but I understand what your saying…Thank You :+1:

3 Likes

I take a slightly different approach, I hold back 1qt of water, mix my normal ratio in the 3/4gal and that gets me about +200-300ppm. Then I add the holdout water back in to hit my target 1200 -1400 whatever and Ph.

3 Likes

That would work nicely as well.

3 Likes

@Hellraiser flex seal works for that exhaust kit .

2 Likes

Thanks so much for all your help Hellraiser, you are such a great asset to all us here just getting started!

I just added that window exhaust kit & Co2 monitor to my cart… Sure hope you make commission from them, lol or least I hope they know what an asset you are to them too!

Here’s hoping your holidays are Merry & Bright :hibiscus:

5 Likes

Added that to cart too!
Appreciate your help

2 Likes

I watched Dr Bugbee discuss co2 last night on youtube. Recent video on apogee channel i believe. Talked co2 in large commercial grows, and the average home grow. In great detail. Those interested, should check it out.

5 Likes

I dont recall the title of that particular episode, but I will take a look, and post it. Dr Bugbee is certainly a Light, and environment guru beyond anyone Ive seen. Average person has no clue of the actual science behind what we are doing here. Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy, flower filled new year ! :santa: :christmas_tree: :tada:

13 Likes

Whether we just started or no!

10 Likes

Got it!! Thanks!!

3 Likes

Heard about him on OG! He’s out of stock tho I believe!!

And if anyone ever wants to check that out, the site is diy green life dot com :ok_hand:

I’ve recently had my plants get super hungry for the 321! Been all the way up to 1300-1400 ppm! I just made up 3gal of nutes like it was 4.5 gallons. Blackstrap and purple lemonade. No burned tips! (Except the purple lemonade got some earlier on but now she’s taking just as much as the blackstrap- not sure what’s changed lol) I was shocked! I guess I’ll keep that at that ppm and give them a lower (regular) dose once a week til closer to the end and start tapering down. I’ve found that jacks is a lot more forgiving than say gh flora trio. Idk if it’s the jacks or that I’m using recharge w it and maybe that’s helping them take it all in.

Here’s the blackstrap on day 44. She started to stretch a week ago. She likes jacks like a fat kid loves cake.

11 Likes

I love cake lol

3 Likes

Beauty’s you have there.:+1:

1 Like

Thanks the purple lemonade isn’t in the pic. I took that pic of the blackstrap yesterday and was being lazy lol

Here’s the purple lemonade tho. I’m in love :joy:

17 Likes

Very beautiful @HollyHo ! I’ve seen a few grows on here of them and they all have turned out amazing. :clap:

1 Like