Hellraiser grows Cherry Ice Cream clones, Jacks vs Advanced Nutrients, making feminized seeds

Got my 4x8 gorilla tent setup using my 6" infinity for exhaust outside Got a 6" vivosun would that work for inline air or have 2 6" exhaust and buy a 8" infinity inclined fan? Thanks Hell and happy holidays to you and family!

2 Likes

Most would probably recommend 8" fans for a tent that large, but it might work, may have to run the 6" fans on higher speeds than if you were to use 8" fans, but can try it to see if it moves enough air to keep temps in good range before spending money on 8" fan. Happy holidays to you and family as well.

5 Likes

I am also venting into the room my tent is in, and I had a couple of days there where I was wondering why the room was so warm. (Dā€™oh!) After that, I started leaving the room door open. I do have a small fan drawing air in, and my exhaust/filter is pretty powerful so the sides of the tent are always sucked in a bit. Fortunately, that room also has a large vent for air exchange over the door.

Iā€™ll look into an insert for my window to hook the exhaust to. Donā€™t want to just open the window, itā€™s really cold outside!

3 Likes

How the canopy looks a couple days after the defoliation and more super-cropping and screen tucking. Looks ready to ride out for flowering, other than a little more defol now and then as needed to keep bud sites well lighted.

31 Likes

The Cherry seed plants, cleaned up and thinned down some, day 2 of flowering. On 13/11 light schedule and also using the HLG far red for 7 minutes after the main lights turn off.

34 Likes

Looking great as always man!!:+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Mine come on 1 minute before light out and stays on for 10 minutes after light out. Cool Stuff

7 Likes

Hey Hellraiser
I hope all is well with you. And I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

I was curious if you use this light for veg and motherā€™s as well?

4 Likes

Yes I use the HLG bspecs for vegging and keeping mothers. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

5 Likes

@Hellraiser
Thanksā€¦ I just ordered the hlg 260 B spec for my veg and mother tent ā€¦ but didnā€™t really want to spend the money if it wasnā€™t necessaryā€¦ the 135 b-spec should be sufficient correct?

1 Like

The 135 bspec is adequate for vegging a 3x3 tent, though I use 2 of them for late veg when the plants get pretty large.

4 Likes

I use a AC window exhaust kit, nice clean setup and doesnā€™t let the cold air in.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07R65112D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6 Likes

I have a Vipar 700w (purple light) it has dimmers for the whites blues and reds do you think with the red lights turned off it would work for seedling and early veg?

2 Likes

Yes, should work fine for that.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting

Someday, is all i can say! Stellar plants.

3 Likes

Iā€™m with you there bud except that my grow is in the attic. So yeah, I am seriously contemplating getting one for Xmas too. Every time I get a new toy my wife says what did you buy now? Of course I say well honey professor @Hellraiser saidā€¦ :rofl:

5 Likes

Now it gets fun for me with flowering these girls, more excited with this grow than most others Iā€™ve done recently.

13 Likes

Iā€™m excited to watch the updatesā€¦and try to do the same thing. hahaha

4 Likes

Well thank you very much! That will be perfect.

1 Like