Hellraiser Cloning

Very nice and clean. Good job.

1 Like

Iā€™m missing the restroom already. Lol a few more weeks. Iā€™m redoing it anyway

3 Likes

Hang on.
Come on cheeks donā€™t let me down now.
Only a few more weeks
Lol

3 Likes

Itā€™s bad when you got to go. I hate that feeling. Lol. Itā€™s like like doors donā€™t fail me now

1 Like

All the paint stores have cheap paint right now because of people doing home improvement and they donā€™t like the colors. It cheap and my wife says if you put more work into other things like you do growing. I do the yard I told her. Iā€™ll never weed eat again. Lol

1 Like

Yes yes exactly.
Or needing a pee at the supermarket checkout and some old person counting out there pennyā€™s.
Or cashing in there stickers for a knife set.
Keep it together donā€™t wet yourself look calm concentrating not long now.
Donā€™t wet yourself please.
Breath.
Lol

2 Likes

So how are the plants looking. I put some down tonight. To much. Donā€™t need all those. My clones are looking good. My girlfriendā€™s look better. Iā€™ll show in a few weeks. Or if I feel left out. Nice bud growth. Not worth showing. When they are a quarter size.

1 Like

I told my wife about what you said. She walked and looked. I knew I got to much going on. I didnā€™t like the pots they where in plus I didnā€™t need all the seedlings. I pulled some bigger ones also. Picked the best looking ones. Everyone of the seeds I planted came up. I picked thought them. Iā€™m kinda worried that might just be a big mistake. Iā€™m going with them. I think if something goes wrong they want affected my garden if they do bananas start.

@Hellraiser , I just cut back my clone mothers. Iā€™m working towards the aggressive trim back you do . But Iā€™m not there yet. This is my first attempt.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Nice clean up job.

2 Likes

The clones in the in the small container. I took new clones. Got rid of the small ones. The orange color one are dipped in aloe. The others are just water. I know they will come up with roots. Water does work. I do add b52 and Nirvana. In both. B52 works great. I use both as a spray also. I have no problems with it.

1 Like

I was upset about the last two rounds. I put some down I didnā€™t need to. Those where clones. I didnā€™t want to take a chance with seeds in them. The where in veg mode and small I might have been ok.

Even the simple things is what hurt me. Iā€™m saving for some good seeds. But lights first. HLGs are the best I have seen. The lights put out a lot. I see where humans are using one HLG 1000 full spectrum in a 4x4 with 4 plants. Not very big. But I have seen one in a 3x3 for to plants. If they where there 100% I donā€™t know but you would not lie about a light. I hope they wouldnā€™t. See see what you guys have. I know I got to have them. After this. Iā€™ll have to worry about heat. I canā€™t use 600 and 1000 . I thought about the 1000 up high and leds lower. I donā€™t need all that. This stuff if for me. I eat it more than anything. Itā€™s great to clean you out. @Hellraiser

1 Like

You do do some cool stuff. I like that. @kdawg what do you got going on? Happy New year humans

1 Like

Happy New Year brother. Iā€™ll be updating Iā€™m my journal hopefully in a couple days.:+1::v:

1 Like

Looks good @KoolHandLuke hope you have a good new year

2 Likes

Happy new year @Hemp

1 Like

@Blackmoon, happy new year

2 Likes

Thanks @KoolHandLuke.
Where are you based on this planet?
Hope your new year is going well.

1 Like