HEAVY YIELDER? Sour Diesel

:100: what u got goin on bro i feel like were friends and shit as i dont tell nobody my business and thanks again for ur help the second girl is gonna​:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz: might have to get u a sample​:shushing_face:

I’m smoking on my sour d as well, we smoking the same bro. :grin:

1 Like

Hell yeah what i like to hear…how is she after your cure this long?

She got real smooth, real tasty and still super stanky. She still giving me a killer buzz like she did on day one.

1 Like

@Tophat that bean ready to throw in some soil yet?

@Tophat hey bro day 4 of dry shes getting better and the brown is fading the bright green is comin out💯

1 Like

Day 77 Update Pic Shes lookin healthy and thick💯

2 Likes

After her morning water shes looking great consumption has increased tremendously :100:

1 Like

Is this acceptable for improved airflow conditions💯

2 Likes

Looks like a winner to me!

1 Like

I was lazy bro and never fully finished my ventilation i just finished it all up took me 2 hours

1 Like

2 Likes

Hope 2 inline fans isnt 2 much

1 Like

@Tophat thinking bout cutting a hole in the wall and create an exterior ventilation like a dryer vent what u think? Probably make the carbon filter invalid huh? :100:

I cut a hole in my ceiling and exhaust into the attic. My carbon filter is on the intake in my tent. You just gotta switch around where your carbon filter is located. In your case with two tents you may have to get another one OR link your tents exhaust ports in line then through the carbon filter then out.

1 Like

Damn bro im impressed i bet it made a major change in your ambient room temperature as well therefore creating more balanced and efficient tent temp. Im goin for it bro that heat buildup in 5he grow area 8s building eventhough max tent temp is like 77f💯 my goal is to maximize airflow in tent to decrease and humidity and mildew issues

1 Like

Where your tents meet, where are the ventilation ports? Is it possible to do something like this? :point_down:

Yes sir but its not needed as the one tent is to grow and the other is the dry tent as im planning on keepin only 1 plant at a time then transfer to the dry tent

By the way i only pulled like 1.5 zips after 5 days dry at like 78f it was to fast but uncontrolable got em in jar and smell is already getting diesel

Less than i thought so ill chalk it up to beginner mistakes

2 Likes

Thats half gallon jar btw all they had