HEAVY YIELDER? Sour Diesel

3 Likes

A thick stalk at the soil level can be a good indicator of vigor. A more vigorous plant grows heavy :wink:

5 Likes

Looking good. How long has it been flowering. Here’s my gorilla glue auto after 7 days of flowering.

2 Likes

Couple of days

Honestly the transition from preflower to flower im not so clear on

Personally I start considering flowering when I see lots of white pistils, or even “budlets”.

2 Likes

Yeah im probably fixing to start nutes im in ffof tho im 37 days in the soil

First time watering till runoff today week 4 took 160oz with barely 10% runoff…soil was dry?..lol

1 Like

Yep, she was dry. The way I figured out my watering schedule was I stuck my finger in to the second knuckle. If it was dry that deep I watered, which just happen to end up being every 3 or 4 days.

Damn bro need a good reccomendation for a value set of ph and ppm meter dont got much$$$$$???

1 Like

You can go cheap on the ppm pen, but you want a decent ph pen. I’ve heard good things about the apera ph20 pen :point_right: https://a.co/d/hOca1yH

Cheap ppm meter :point_right: https://a.co/d/b1Jtvdm

2 Likes

Thanks bro

1 Like

U think since the soil was so dry now that i soaked the soil will she hit a growth spurt u think?

1 Like

She may stretch a little bit, your just gonna have to keep up with the LST. But on the bright side, the bud sites should start getting bigger and fatter tho.

1 Like

PH meters are a bit more complicated than TDS meters. They require periodic calibration and must be stored in a storage solution so that the glass bulb doesn’t dry out and crack. Water alone won’t work: has to be storage solution. You can get that on Amazon as well. Bluelab sells bottles of 4.01 and 7.0 PH calibration solution. You can store in the 4.01 solution.

Spend all the money you can on the PH meter.

3 Likes

The more I look at your big girl the more I like her, if I may, I have a couple moves I would recommended to open her up and spread her out a little more and get some light into the center bud sites so they can develop. Basically work day by day to bend the color labeled branches to the corresponding color arrows around your cage. It will take about a week of small moves but she will grow into it. This should help with light penetration, air flow and help even out your canopy. Plus there’s one branch completely covered over, it needs some light. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks bro will make adjustments daily i been trying to maintain even canopy…some branches r short…just waiting till they get longer to move round more.

1 Like

Small moves at a time brother, you will get her there.

1 Like

So not bad for 4 weeks?

Oh hell no brother, your kicking ass for 4 weeks! Here’s where I was at 4 weeks. Looks very similar right? :sunglasses:

3 Likes