HEAVY YIELDER? Sour Diesel

It will help keep your air flow rolling through both tents and maximize the efficiency of your vent fans plus it puts ALL your air going through the carbon filter. Even if the one on the right is a dry tent it will help hold proper humidity for drying. PLUS…. If you wanted to do a perpetual grow you would be able to have another one started in the dry tent. when you harvest in the left tent just move it to the dry tent and move the new one from the dry tent to the grow tent and keep it rolling that way.

1 Like

Damn bro thanks for the insight u can feel free to put your foot in my mouth anytime💯

Ha ha no worries man! Once I get more room I plan on doing the two tent perpetual grow like that. If you time it right you harvest every 5-6 weeks instead of every 10 weeks. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I got another light too bro buddy gave me its like a klbloom brand its amazon special if i need to i can try it out i got 2 more diesel seeds just when should i drop it shes at 77 days and pistils barely changin

1 Like

I would think you could drop beans any time, even if she takes another 30 days, which I doubt she will, you will already be 30 days ahead on the next girl. What is the actual wattage on the other freebie light? As long as it will get you enough light for the first 3-4 weeks I would think it would work out good.

1 Like

I check from the wall its only 90 true watts seeing i only got 50 from my 100w vivosun who knows in in no hurry i can drop a bean it will take 3 to 4 days in soil…im sure that ph issue halfway through the grow got me

1 Like

Even if it sucks you could always kick out $69 and get a 100w dimmable. These things getting cheaper every day :joy:

https://a.co/d/iCWePlk

1 Like

Damn bro forreal i forgot how much i paid for my vivosun

1 Like

That’s what running with. Getting me another one to replace the cheap china one. Running with two.

1 Like

The lights are a pretty big deal. I was running with a few 100w lights and decided to upgrade to something better. After some consideration and research I settled on a Green Beams 240w. Oh boy what a crazy improvement it makes. I haven’t turned it up further than the 80% it’s currently at. Pushing 42ish dli at just over 1000umol/m2/s hanging at about 30” above the canopy. It’s plenty for my 32”x48” grow closet. I gave $179 total with shipping for it. Fantastic light fixture.

3 Likes

@Tophat hey bro checked tricombs for the first time today shes at 80 days do u see cloudy? Think ima pull this one sooner?

1 Like

The thing bro the pistils havent changed all the way yet…lol

I still see a little bit of clear in there. Give her a few more days, maybe a week and keep checking. Check some lower buds too. Your getting in the window for sure and she’s looking great! You gonna have some real gas on your hands real soon

1 Like

Day 80 Update Pic

1 Like

An awesome scope. Hooks up WIFI to your phone.

1 Like

@omeyer yeah its pretty simple and effective at only $20

I think she’s still got some time left.

1 Like

Personally I would let her go until you see a little bit of amber in there.

1 Like

Good just fed and calmag i think your right shes got some bulking up to do💯

1 Like