Haven’t grown in 28 years

@Hellraiser
Does this look on track?
Thank you for your professional opinion.

4 Likes

Do I need to be concerned with humidity or not?

2 Likes

Your humidity is fine, 40-49 is a great place to be, no high humidity issues, that will go a bit up as your plants and pots get bigger. Plants look good.

2 Likes

Looks like you may have misplaced a seed.

Nvm looks cracked to me.

2 Likes

@Se7en
Using my Maui Jim’s. But yes, it seems a lot brighter then I remembered. Eye doctor said they were fine for led lights. Straight up asked him, “Hey doc, growing weed with leds.” Some of their lenses filter blue light. Excellent sunglasses.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser
Thank you kindly for the response.

2 Likes

@RoDeezyDoe
Planted 3. Had to flick off the shell on that runt. Looking back, maybe should of done it sooner. But I am hoping to use one of the other two as a mother plant. That one will be gone. But will use it to maybe see how much nutrients I may use, and how they react to it.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser
If I may ask, transfer now to a 3 gallon pot, or wait? Thank you.

4 Likes

Side note just so I remember. Did put a few og Kush auto flowers from ILGM in as well last night. Used a couple extra due to reviews on germination rate. Did lose three. Two due to it not popping, the second due to my helper missing with tweezers and accidentally damaging the tail. Tails appeared 28 hours later and went Into 3 gallon pots of fox farms ocean. Still plenty of time to veg the other two and get another tent set up to only veg in. Germination rate 87.5%. Peace.

2 Likes

@dbrn32
Thought about what you were saying about the lighting. (Using two instead of one. ) Going to get a new 36x36x72 tent just to veg. If I put the light I have now (spider 4000) into the new one, your opinion on Lighting for the 5x5? Should the 4000 be ok for a 36x36x72?
Thank you for your expert advice.

1 Like

They look good to go for transplant.

3 Likes

@Hellraiser
Thank you kindly. I really appreciate all your advice and knowledge. Your journal is so full of updated and current content. Has been a awesome guide. Thank you for making it for the rest of us. Outstanding.

3 Likes

@Hellraiser
Look ok? Thanks.

5 Likes

Looks great, nice transplanting!

3 Likes

Thank you. Your guide is awesome. Mad props!

2 Likes

I would think more than enough.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Purple apricot. Very nice smoke. Not one of mine. Here to learn. Always have grown outside. Love this forum. Looking forward to growing inside. Last I thing I knew the T5 ? Bulbs were the thing. 1991. Impressive how nice bulbs have evolved.

2 Likes

Sprouts broke the surface today.

1 Like

@Hellraiser
Here are a few pictures of how they look today. As always I appreciate your opinions. Always have grown outdoors in the woods where nobody finds them. A few times over the years, have had a few gone missing. Indoors is new territory for me.
Goals.
1.My hopes for this grow is to add another tent and some lights.
2. Chuck a few autos in there so I do not mess with them.
3. Make one of these a mother plant. (This strain helps me immensely, even with a projected lower yield. After quality.
4. Never buy marijuana again from the dispo. Have a card, but rather grow.
5. Keep mother plant in separate tent as long as needed.
6. Not in a hurry. They could veg all year. Final pot size at a 7 gallon is 13 inches. Down from the top light, filter is another 14 inches. Tent is 80 inches tall. Figure 18 inch from light in flower.
*Biggie worry. When should I start topping them? The autos should take 100/110 days from what I’ve read on the reviews. One of the two photos will live as a mother for a bit. I’m ok only having two plants in the tent. Would love to try cloning them. Or putting in multiple clones at a time.
Off the topic question. If I did that, same journal or a different one?

2 Likes