:🤠 Growing Genetics with Gremmall 🤠

Plantfrey Daumer strikes again… :joy::joy: kiddin bro. They look like they are coming around

4 Likes

Lucky widow 1 looks much fuller and is adding inches a day now
Lw 2

Lw 3

Lw number 4. I owe big thanks to @PurpNGold74 and @Mrcrabs for their patience and guidance lol

10 Likes

well your proof that pictures and words give information then you apply what you learn then that is knowledge and now you are the teacher i see and well done sir…

8 Likes

New growth looking great.
Nice save!
So can you cover where things were at PH etc and how you corrected that to recover them as those lower leaves really stand out compared to new growth and would be a great example for others that run into what you did.

6 Likes

My tap water starts out at 450 ppm and ph 8.5. I went in at 6.5 the first feeding on Oct. 25. One week later (some plants were drooping even tho the pots felt heavy) I adjusted to ph 6.4 and got back even higher. 3 days later when I looked at lights on I saw some interesting patterns on the older leaves and some beautiful yellow coloring lol. So I took drastic measures and flushed the worst ones with 6.1 water then fed with 6.1. As you can see the ph out was still high but may be within range now at least. They look yellower (is that a word lol) under the qb, here is lw1 in natural light

10 Likes

Great job big gromie!

1 Like

Yo whats good Beezy. Hows life

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 life is great bro! My family is healthy and blessed I’m working, hustling, growing! Not just growing these beautiful plants but growing within myself! And to top it all off the Lakers are 6-1 we PURPNGOLD BABY! hahaha hows everything with you bro. :grin::green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

A little snap shot from today :eyes:

7 Likes

Hell yea! Lakers balling. Ravens ballin. Bama going down this weekend. Kids healthy. Wifey happy. Im working for the next 48 hours straight. Everything is as it should be :joy:. O ive chopped 4 plants. Jarred 2 this morning before work. Will get weights when i get off Sunday. Wifey is burping for me.

Damn thats a nice friggin nugg. What strain?

3 Likes

I ain’t gonna lie…I like you more now ahaha

3 Likes

That’s right bro! Hahaha gotta appreciate the life that we have. And its white widow I’m thinking 4-5 weeks an its harvest time for me too! :grin:

4 Likes

Look at that jungle in the background tho lol…I bet theres a big buck hiding in there :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Haha would of been shot and eaten if there was!

1 Like

I don’t know who is going down, but you can bet it’s going to be one hell of a game

7 Likes

It sure has been the best half for LSU vs al in 8 years lol

4 Likes

I think the aliens abducted the Alabama team and replaced them with a dud

4 Likes

I think the universe has shifted and we finally have the better team. Our lines are outplaying theirs and we seem finally have a coach who isnt afraid to play lights out. I’m still very nervous tho lol

2 Likes

Or perhaps you’ve shifted to another universe in the multiverse where the team is better.

:deciduous_tree: :herb: :rose: :leafy_green: :apple: :seedling: :evergreen_tree: :fallen_leaf: :tangerine: :cherry_blossom: :maple_leaf: :eggplant: :cactus: :strawberry: :cherry_blossom: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

I wish this mf had more money than the last universe. For growing weed purposes of course :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes