:🤠 Growing Genetics with Gremmall 🤠

Sup folks, I’ve dropped seeds on Sept 30th for my 3rd grow. I soaked 4 lucky widow, 2 gorilla glue and 2 lsd.
82c23197-89f1-468b-8fb2-eebfa07df023
I soaked for about 20 hours and went straight into paper towels. All the seeds cracked in the water except one of the lsd.

The paper towel soak

The seeds went into seed starting mix Tuesday morning…

And under the spare led for 24/0 but I’m going 18/6 as soon as I find the other timer I bought lol.

A lucky widow popped up first :slight_smile: that was Wednesday evening.
Here they are about 45 seconds ago lol

29 Likes

Go Team ! :boom:

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie @merlin44 @dbrn32 @GreenJewels @RandomlyRan @LoCoRock @Beezy745 @blackthumbbetty come along for this “serious” journal :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

@imSICKkid @Cyle1 @Dman1969 @Oldguy @AAA @Bobbydigital @kw_Bat @Grandaddy013 @MutilatedMoth @Bluedonut09 I’m bad with everyone’s name and basically remembering everyone I’ve interacted with lol…I call it a bong issue :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You have a forest in a few weeks, yikes!

4 Likes

Looks so sweet! I am jello!

Man. I will not be far behind you!

4 Likes

Hell ya buddy great start

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Will definitely follow along.

4 Likes

I’m watching for this grow. Looking great !!!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: new seedlings are so fun to me lol
@TXCanna @Midwestnewbie @Prince33 @Carol4486 @peachfuzz @fano_man @Hungrybud @elheffe702 @Haildamaged @HTCMG…more tags coming :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Awesome brother. :+1:. Along for the ride for sure. Mine are only a week from seed too. Blessings on the grow. :grin::v:

6 Likes

I wish you a successful grow Grem. You should because you have plenty of help on here. Good luck brother.

4 Likes

Oooh big gromie! Let’s get it! :grin::green_heart::raised_hands::pray:

4 Likes

Watching, wishing you well, officer

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Will definitely keep tabs on your grow.

And if you should need advice on any problems you encounter during your grow, I’d be honored in sharing With you all the tricks and skills I’ve gleaned during my limited weed growing experience these recent few weeks.

LOL! :rocket:

4 Likes

See how bad my tags are @zparkie2…I need that notebook like two months ago. Huh @Familyman @big123 @bonnie1 @Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410 @Poseidon @Holmes @monkman (see) @DankGunslinger maybe more later gromies :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@Budbrother @Cheftodd420 @Skydiver @Oldsoldier1976 @Oldstoner come have a look :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gonna be fun!

4 Likes

Set to watching, ready for the long haul!!

6 Likes

What’s this I hear?
A new Gremgrow?
Nice

4 Likes