:šŸ¤  Growing Genetics with Gremmall šŸ¤ 

@Beezy745, what kind of soil or grow medium and Nutes and other things you do to produce such great flowering nuggets? :hibiscus:

2 Likes

@Prince33 soil is fox farms happy frog the soil it has nutes in it for the first month or so. After that I use organic dry amendments every 4 weeks.
I use this for veg

I use this for flower

I water when my plants tell me theyā€™re hungry with dechlorinated tap water phd to 6.3-6.5
I also do a compost tea with 1 cup of worm casting 1tbl spoon of molasses into 5gals of water brewed for 36 hours I dilute it into 10 gals of dechlorinated tap water PhD to 6.3-6.5

My outdoor I do the same except no ph and no dechlorinated water just right out the hose and the last 2 weeks of flower I start checking ppms
I hope this makes sense

3 Likes

Thank you much, Beezy, for sharing your growing method. Your explanation is very clear.

Appreciate the detailed explanation. Thanks again.

:deer: :shark: :apple: :beetle: :horse: :unicorn: :strawberry: :butterfly: :elephant: :dolphin: :eggplant: :chipmunk: :horse: :apple: :butterfly: :shark: :deer:

1 Like

No problem boss!

1 Like

Looked to me like they just finally played decent team. Theyā€™re lucky Penn state lost as far as Iā€™m concerned.

4 Likes

2 days later. I think all 4 of @Haildamaged strain have found their legs. They are top right and all the big ones on the bottom. The bottom left is gg2, top left is lsd and top middle is gg1. Iā€™ll do some lst and pin them down when I get back from church. Unless I meet my next gf and she wants to go get some chicken lolā€¦have a great Sunday everyone :cowboy_hat_face:ā€¦Geaux Tigers!!!

14 Likes

I agree, but they looked sloppy at the start.
Who is Penn State?

2 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong, I wanted to see Bama go down. They shouldnā€™t have been in the playoffs last year.

2 Likes

Looking really good @Gremmall and geauxgetem tiger :wink: your girlfriend is awaiting you!

4 Likes

Morning Grem, dude your girls look fantastic! you must be psyched to see them growing like they do.
Your tent is going to fill out nicely very soon :+1: :v::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

your girls look a lot healthier than they did the other day, great job!

4 Likes

I dont think I have the social dexterity to get totally stoned and go to a restaurant, too many things & sounds vying for oneā€™s attention. Plus I dont often want to chow down when I am stoned.

Large crowds like in a concert I would be fine lighting up but in a much more intimate public setting I would just pass. I tend to get fairly introverted when Iā€™m stoned. Dont consider it (for me) a good choice for socializing. and since none of my friends smoke I kinda feel like I dont dig hanging w people that are not on my wavelength, like hanging w someone who is straight while one is tripping his head off, just doesnt work somehow.

:joy: I really like that :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Looking great big gromie!

1 Like

Looking good G

P.S. the MVP March CONTINUES!!!

Edit: that DEFENSE THO!!! Randy better have my seeds :blush::wink::grin:

2 Likes

Bama stay down

The saints suckedā€¦who cares? Itā€™s just a game and after last nights game coming the closest to giving me a stroke in many years (my left arm got a serious tingle on Obamaā€™s 85 yard td pass at the end of the game) lol. I cant get so worked up over things I have no control over.
Thanks everyone for the kind words about my plantsā€¦I need them to produce a gggoood harvest so I can buy two more tents and a couple of DIY qbā€™s lol

2 Likes

Silas same breed, loves weed.

8 Likes

The team that wouldā€™ve undoubtedly kept Alabama out of playoff picture, if they hadnā€™t lost.

4 Likes

Obeezy play for LSU now? N got a reverse tan? :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Bama changes to Obama on my tablet lolā€¦Obamaā€¦see :sunglasses:
I just got done training lucky widow 1ā€¦I didnt break a single branch. On the last reggie grow I broke 12ā€¦15ā€¦20? A lot lol. Here SHE is lolā€¦

Top right plantā€¦lw1
Lw4
Beast mode lst 101ā€¦bend 'em and pin 'em lol

20 Likes