Grow season 3, 2020-2021

I agree. I’ve done EVERYTHING in my power to increase humidity in my tent but running
an exhaust fan negates everything I do. The only time I can control the humidity is in the
first two weeks of seedling phase when fan is off. The moment it’s on, forget it. It’s a lost battle.

1 Like

If I don’t have one I can water dripping off the wall during this grow. The last grow the humidifier ran most of the time.

Thanks @Bulldognuts I’ll check it out. Oops just did. That one goes the wrong way. I need a dehumidifier. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Oh, did you mean dehumidifier?

4 Likes

I’ll take all that extra humidity off your hands. Hell, I’ll even pay shipping! I can’t keep humidity
to save my freaking life! Even my socks get crunchy, and that’s BEFORE I wear them!!!

2 Likes

Oops my bad. Yes dehumidifier. I’d like to blame auto correct but I’m not sure I can right now.

5 Likes

Yeah when I saw where you said your humidity was 70% I was wondering if you meant dehumidifier. :+1:Sam’s Club in my area has one that is reasonably priced, couldn’t tell if it’s any count. I believe has a built in pump to remove water.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m no help. I’m a garage saler. My dehumidifier and humidifier both came from garage sales. $5 :grin:

5 Likes

I’m no help either. I honestly don’t use either lol

3 Likes

in order to get control of the environment in the tent you must get control of the environment outside the tent if you are going to use a high output exhaust fan in the tent.

1 Like

Understood. Unfortunately my set up makes it difficult to do just that with out major modifications to our finished basement. I normally don’t have an issue until a piece of equipment fails. My last two runs have produced over 16 ounces dried from 4 ladies, which I’m good with. My goal is to start increasing this a little going forward and believe environment is going to be key. Each of the last grows have had one plant that under performed and one that over performed.

4 Likes

Girls are taking over the tent which is what I like them to as they grow up. Tomorrow is day 21 so the will get defoliated tomorrow at feeding. The Jack’s plants are performing well. Every time I think I have the watering figured out it changes a little. This is one of my favorite times of the grow because I’ll really be able to see what the girls are all about.

. Family . Red Diesel, Jacks . Cherry Jubilee OG Kush, Jacks
. Original Skunk

3 Likes

Looking healthy in there. :+1:

2 Likes

great looking plants, good job!

1 Like

6-week after flip photos tonight. My coco and Jack’s girls are in front and my NFTG girls are in the back. It looks like the Jack’s plants are about 2-weeks behind. All plants are the same age. Right now my cherries jubilee and og kush are the most impressive. If they take too long I may only get two grows in this winter.

3 Likes

plants look great!

2 Likes

Happy Cannaversary @monkman :partying_face:

2 Likes

Still looking fine :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

thanks Bulldog

1 Like

Happy Cannaversary @monkman

2 Likes