Grow season 3, 2020-2021

I agree. I’ve done EVERYTHING in my power to increase humidity in my tent but running
an exhaust fan negates everything I do. The only time I can control the humidity is in the
first two weeks of seedling phase when fan is off. The moment it’s on, forget it. It’s a lost battle.

1 Like

If I don’t have one I can water dripping off the wall during this grow. The last grow the humidifier ran most of the time.

Thanks @Bulldognuts I’ll check it out. Oops just did. That one goes the wrong way. I need a dehumidifier. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Oh, did you mean dehumidifier?

4 Likes

I’ll take all that extra humidity off your hands. Hell, I’ll even pay shipping! I can’t keep humidity
to save my freaking life! Even my socks get crunchy, and that’s BEFORE I wear them!!!

2 Likes

Oops my bad. Yes dehumidifier. I’d like to blame auto correct but I’m not sure I can right now.

6 Likes

Yeah when I saw where you said your humidity was 70% I was wondering if you meant dehumidifier. :+1:Sam’s Club in my area has one that is reasonably priced, couldn’t tell if it’s any count. I believe has a built in pump to remove water.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m no help. I’m a garage saler. My dehumidifier and humidifier both came from garage sales. $5 :grin:

5 Likes

I’m no help either. I honestly don’t use either lol

3 Likes

in order to get control of the environment in the tent you must get control of the environment outside the tent if you are going to use a high output exhaust fan in the tent.

1 Like

Understood. Unfortunately my set up makes it difficult to do just that with out major modifications to our finished basement. I normally don’t have an issue until a piece of equipment fails. My last two runs have produced over 16 ounces dried from 4 ladies, which I’m good with. My goal is to start increasing this a little going forward and believe environment is going to be key. Each of the last grows have had one plant that under performed and one that over performed.

4 Likes

Girls are taking over the tent which is what I like them to as they grow up. Tomorrow is day 21 so the will get defoliated tomorrow at feeding. The Jack’s plants are performing well. Every time I think I have the watering figured out it changes a little. This is one of my favorite times of the grow because I’ll really be able to see what the girls are all about.

. Family . Red Diesel, Jacks . Cherry Jubilee OG Kush, Jacks
. Original Skunk

3 Likes

Looking healthy in there. :+1:

2 Likes

great looking plants, good job!

1 Like

6-week after flip photos tonight. My coco and Jack’s girls are in front and my NFTG girls are in the back. It looks like the Jack’s plants are about 2-weeks behind. All plants are the same age. Right now my cherries jubilee and og kush are the most impressive. If they take too long I may only get two grows in this winter.

3 Likes

plants look great!

2 Likes

Happy Cannaversary @monkman :partying_face:

2 Likes

Still looking fine :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

thanks Bulldog

1 Like

Happy Cannaversary @monkman

2 Likes

Damn I suck at social media sometimes. So much has happened. I will say COVID sucks. It ripped through our house infecting everyone that lives here. Thank goodness we all had minor cases. It still has lasting affects on me. Cant taste can’t hardly walk without loosing my breath and my smell…well I believe my weed smells more than nothing at this point. I don’t wish this on anyone and I fell for everyone who had more severe cases than we did. A month out and we are still recovering.

Plants are going well. The Jack’s plants are out of control but I’m not complaining. Both plata will be bigger than anything I’ve grown to date. I will say my environment has been a challenge. I have one plant that will be ready for harvest in about 2-weeks and the rest will be 4-5 weeks yet making them 14 week flowering. The long flowering time has put a bump in my plans for a third grow this spring. I like to finish by June as guests start to show up. I’ll have to do some calculating to see if the third grow is possible.

Red diesel was late to the party and almost got cut the overnight she started to put on weight and I put the knife away.

Has anyone used ProMix with Jack’s? I have a bale of ProMix to use and was hoping it would work.

@GreenJewels @Bulldognuts @monkman @AfgVet @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @imSICKkid

Family Cherry Skunk OG Kush
Red Diesel

7 Likes