Grow season 3, 2020-2021

I just went to Sams the other day and bought nice big pickle and olive jars. Dumped the content and ran them through the dishwasher a couple of times. Canning jars are impossible to find here

5 Likes

I’m not sure about the area you live in, but if you’re in or near any rural areas check and see if there is any farm stores. Like Rural King, Tractor Supply or Orshelen. I been able to find 1/2 gallon jars there.

3 Likes

We are considered rural, at least I do. When I can get in my truck no be lost in the woods in 30 minutes I figure that is rural.

I’ll check those stores. I even hit Craig’s list.

5 Likes

I found mine at Dollar General. I think Family Dollar had some too if you have either near you. Seems like a DG on every corner here lol

4 Likes

Yep, what they said. I get mine at an Amish store. Hardware stores, especially local ones in rural areas usually carry them too.

3 Likes

If ya can’t find anything, and your avoiding plastic, I’m sure you could find some cheapo flour/sugar canister jars that seal up at a Walmart or dollar store.

2 Likes

I wound exhausting local stores to find some. Check hardware stores too.

3 Likes

@Flannelanimal this is my journal. Check it out and you will see how much I defoliate my plants.

1 Like

Thanks for all the help on the jars. I found a couple cases that I could stomach the cost on. I should be good through my spring grow. Now I will need to clear some space for my strain collection.

The girls took off this week the second week of flower. I have been trying to keep the canopy the same level. My little skunk plant is not cooperating. The other 3 are holding up their end of the bargain. My coco plants are taking 3/4 of a gallon daily now and I have started to use a sprayer to apply feed with them. It takes a little while longer but I like the soaking they get better. Og kush and red diesel are loving the Jack’s. My cherry jubilee is a happy girl also. Light makes them look like green they are anything but…

Family Cherry’s OG Diesel Skunky

4 Likes

you sure have a healthy looking tentful there bud!

1 Like

Thanks @monkman

1 Like

Very nice :ok_hand: Attractive ladies.

1 Like

Thanks @Bulldognuts as you know I owe it all to this community.

1 Like

Yes I do, I’m currently avoiding going into the grow room. I guess I need to get up and survey the damage :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Good luck. Hopefully it will not be as bad as you fear. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Okay I need some recommendations. My humidifier just quit working. The girls will be starting week 4 of flower on Sunday. I need a new humidifier and would prefer to stay away from compressor type humidifiers. My humidifier typically goes in the tent but I could use a tent for a lung room if necessary. Any and all suggestions welcome.

@Missiles @MattyBear @AfgVet @imSICKkid @Bulldognuts @GreenJewels

What is your humidity at without it?

I was high 70’s tonight.

This is the one I use in a 4x8 tent.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X7LRTZ8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_LfM.FbESSCQZV?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

i don’t use a humidifier in my flower tents, with the exhaust fan in there it is mostly useless

2 Likes