Grow plans revised

Hi, what size is this tent?

2 Likes

Thanks guys! @CannaNewbie it’s a 3x2

2 Likes

Good to see ya posting! You crossed my mind when I heard 6 or more tornadoes hit your part of the country.

3 Likes

Thanks! It there were 2 tornadoes f4 and f5 that took almost the same path. The northern part of our county got hit. There was 1 fatality, sadly. Thankfully, it wasn’t very bad where I’m at.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that you made it through safely and it wasn’t bad where you are at. :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks!! Where it was bad, it was really bad! Sad some people are having to deal with stuff like that on top of all this other crap. I couldn’t even imagine. Blessed for sure!

4 Likes

The OG today. I got one with just the flash

13 Likes

I don’t think I have too much longer left on the OG 7-10 days??

I got all my soil and perilite, etc. in so I’m ready to drop a couple of more seeds. I think I’ll do 2 in 3 gallon containers when the OG comes down.

I’ll get a pic of the Gold Leaf when lights come on. I want to get your input on when to flip. The tent is 3x2x5 and don’t want to outgrow my space.

2 Likes

A lot of white pistols left I’d say she has a couple of weeks. I’ll let more experienced growers give ya better guess. Looks great though! Great job :wink::fire:

2 Likes

You are probably correct :grimacing::+1:t2:
I’m terrible at keeping track of the weeks :roll_eyes:
And thanks :blush: @ReconBravo

2 Likes

Gold Leaf

6 Likes

Looking good. Definitely showing the Indica genetics. Your OG starting to feel out and fatten up. :+1:

1 Like

Not a problem I do the same. I bought a calendar to help with keeping track of stuff :wink:

1 Like

Both of your girls look beautiful. It’s time to watch the buds swell up on OG Kush. I’m anxious for your smoke report. You’ll get to try yours first, my OG kush is a few weeks behind yours. Your doing a great job growing those girls :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement guys!! :grimacing:
Can’t wait to give you that smoke report @GreenJewels

3 Likes

OG is looking very nice! Excited to see how the gold leaf turns out :grin: Set to watching!

1 Like

Hi @Doobert! Thanks :grimacing:
Glad to have you here!

I hope this is some good stuff, because my room is smelling like a stable :nauseated_face:
Just dropped a Jack Herer

2 Likes

OGK today

10 Likes

Sitting here watching the price of oil drop below a $1
WTF??
Going pack a bowl and try to not freak the hell out

1 Like