Grow plans revised

The husband is back to work! We got the grow room and tent, fans, etc. all cleaned up. Since we are all quarantined, I’ve had plenty of time for projects :grimacing:
So this is the situation. That last fiasco kind of set me back a bit. I was hoping for a good yield to get a stash built up. Well, as we all know, that didn’t happen. I had to visit the weed guy :sob::sob:
I have a new plan, tho!! :grimacing::+1:t2:
I’ve had those a pot for pot kits, and had started an OG kush in my closet. It’s doing well :grin:
I’ve also got my mushroom kit going!! Yay :smiley:
I have another one of those kits, and I think I’m going to use it in my tent and try a photo this time around. I have some Goldleaf :grimacing::yum:
Wish me luck and I’ll get pics up as I go!

12 Likes

@Enlightened420 @BetrayedSoul @repins12 @GreenJewels @CoyoteCody and anyone else I may have forgotten.

5 Likes

OG Kush

Golden Teacher

10 Likes

Gold leaf fem photo

6 Likes

The grow room

11 Likes

Good luck. I’m set to watching. I hope that you have better luck with the Gold Leaf than I did. My photo turned into an auto. I’m coming along for the ride. I am transitioning to a new journal. My other one is still active until I finish out my new set up. Let’s get this party started :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Yay!! Glad you are on board! I expect to run into some heat issues, but I think I’ll be able to control her size better being a photo and growing in soil.
I’ll get back to the hydro bucket after this run!

5 Likes

Set to watching!!

1 Like

Hi :wave:
Glad to have ya :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I loved my last Gold Leaf so much I’m growing it again. I’ve got a 12 day old Gold Leaf that will go into living soil.
Your OG Kush looks great. A lot better looking than mine. Shrooms are looking good too. Good luck with the gold leaf, your gonna love it :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Jewels! Glad you’re here! I’m excited about doing the Gold leaf. It will be my first photo :grimacing:

1 Like

I was really nervous about my first photo. It’s actually a little easier. They’re much more forgiving than autos. The hardest part of photos is making sure no one turns the light on in my part of the basement. I managed though. I unscrew the lightbulbs so nobody forgets :grin:

1 Like

Set the watch. Love growing the Gold Leaf. My fourth round. Including a couple outside Last Summer. Good luck with your grow.

2 Likes

Hope you are doing good, everything is looking great!!

1 Like

Thanks for that… I’m kinda nervous about it, so this helps!!

2 Likes

Thanks Cody! Things have just been crazy! I’m sure it has been for most of y’all! I’m really excited about the shrooms!

1 Like

Hi! Glad to have along! The way you and Jewels are talking about it has me excited to grow it :grimacing:

2 Likes

@ @Southerngal

Planning on chopping this Gold Leaf in a few days.

11 Likes

:open_mouth: nice!!!
That’s beautiful :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Southerngal, I’m with you. Good vibes and good luck :v:

@kellydans that is one nice looking GL, congrats.

2 Likes