Grow off wifey vs me white widow auto

I don’t understand why anyone grows reggie anymore the buds are usually small as peas , harsh, and usually overdried so it practically falls apart in the bag

1 Like

No Reggie here my last gold leaf harvest all tops and I mean two feet long like 30 of em danky danky

Lmao @GoneFission that’s really unfortunate that u were deprived

2 Likes

So just in checking on the plants how can the wife’s widow already have pistils in the center it’s like two weeks old and only three nodes I’ll try n get a pic of it

had her dump the bucket with the light nutes too and went back to water a little clone to solution and the calmag

1 Like

here’s my Charlotte playing on her soil so far soil git a little bigger

1 Like

The plant is taking performance enhancers. :wink: looks great and healthy.

1 Like

The one in the bucket I know the soil is I was just thrown off with hers with already showing pistils didn’t n ow if it was normal that young

So far my soil widow is taking the bucket the bucket roots are starting to hit water though have a feeling it’s gonna start taking off. I’ll post some pics later

here’s Charlotte and Betty white and here’s a pic of violet too the blueberry does anyone know a decent tds meter to pick up are they like the ph where you should get a better one or doesn’t matter I need to pick up a new one

@Ch_2020 this is our grow off just getting started

I like my hannah instruments tds… only 20$

1 Like

Hannah ph was alright but I like using chemical reagent for ph testing bettet…there is no guessing if the chemicals are on point

Yea I bought a blue lab ph pen so far been on point I have a cheap o Vivosun tds but it’s breaking

This is the one I use no issues
This one on the other hand would never hold on one number it would constantly be hopping up and down .1 .2 sometimes…

1 Like

I guess ph is a lil touchy? Tds reads QUICK ph took some rise and fall time till it got to the 1 point fluctuation… and I had slurry tester and the instructions on how to get an accurate ph of your soil is so redicules… lol its probe you have to make a sluery… like real sloppy slurrycant have no rocks or solids it can make ur numbers jump if a rock touches your probe…ok…? Stick it in in for farm getting an 8ph… test it with capsules reagent for soil testing 4$ kit pinh of soil double amount if water and comes with lil capsules full of powdered reagent … break capsules open put in water shake and let settle and a color will show up… less water the more vivid the color… that worked great and made me use reagent for all my testing I use GH liquid reagent for phing my nutes never fails …no calibration… fail safe for sure… back to tue probe…only time I could get it to drop below 7. 2 in foxfarm was what i would have some slop soil in a cup and i put the probe in press my fingers into the slop to tighten it around the probe… would do nothing… but when i spin the probe and press pressure into the slop i get it to drop…as soon as stop spinning right back to 8+ retarted… that was rapid test like @peachfuzz says I got me a new paper wright… it even sucks at that

2 Likes

wifeys first lST job on bucket change day Betty’s making a comeback and here’s Charlotte I gave her a nice. Anatomy lesson of the plant too think she’s starting to get it

1 Like

@shady424 have you by any chance seen my WW grow?
I did the same thing and had several folks say to be careful about doing that type of training without putting a noose on the other side of the plant to hold he in place.

This

Turned out to be

If you scrog. That’s a 28” x 28” scrog. 9oz

3 Likes

I have a small loop around the base holding it on the other side almost like a little stake. I did learn that the first plant ever started to rip it out th soil a little bit. In here’s I didn’t have her counter the side at all I probably will now though when we get home from laundry. Fun laundry day.

1 Like

Man I’m sorry if I ever mention something you already know. I just like to share what everybody on here has taught and helped me with. I truly would not have been able to grow without there help.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

No problem at all rather have anyone point out anything I will definitely tie hers back to the other side though didn’t have her do one to hers. And this is learning for everyone so anyone that will read this will know how to properly train. Never apologize for giving recommendations about anything. I enjoy when people chime in I like seeing other people’s grows thinking about starting a you tube with me and the wife for the plants and the mushys. Setting up a go pro to do time lapse everything really want to get into it thinking about calling it pumpkin shady farms since that’s both our nicknames. @spyonyou

1 Like