Grow off wifey vs me white widow auto

1 Like

see mines caught up she’s still only got one little root shooting out side of net idk what’s going on she’s got the ph dialed in using the maxigrow right now at like 450 ppms any ideas on what may b going on with hers

1 Like

Switch her to Jack’s. IMHO It might be the maxigrow at 450. That’s a little high for that stage (I would think). Technically, they don’t need nutes till the cotyledon leaves start to fall off. Jack’s is made up with different chemical compounds making them able to handle the nutes at full strength.

I would try just water for a week if your sure your ph meter is calibrated, then start her on low dose of nutes. Not much else it could be IMO. It will take her about a week to show a difference. Keep on eye on the new growth. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah brand new blue lab pen all calibrated I’ll have her switch out the water and just put a little clonex seedling solution cal mag and stuff.

1 Like

Finally think I got this log in to work - we’ll see !

2 Likes

Welcome @sexipumpkin143 to the community.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s wifey

2 Likes

Hey that’s great! :v:
My wife reads a lot but doesn’t post and if she does, it’s through me. Very seldom. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you !! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Just did a quick wash with some gold leaf hopefully this batch turns out nice looks good well see when evaporated

Quick wash with what?

1 Like

I used about zip and half of gold leaf and iso 99 all I. Freezer for 24 hrs and all the kief from the harvest which was like two grams that fell off and that was only half the harvest not all dry yet now have it I. Purest drying in bathroom with fan on it and panty hose over to keeep crap out

I hope u head my warning and dont smoke that… its harmful and not enjoyable at u cough for 15 minutes on u hit iso is for topical only iso has detergents and other unwanted chemicals very harsh on your throat I’ve made it 10 times and hard heartedly smoked it everytime… always the same… did 10 second 20 sec. 30 1minute 1.30 2 mins no difference in results always harsh I’ve purged for 1 day 2 days 5 days over a week just never gets difference

The iso I’ve made has been smooth i was able to dab it no problem I do use it more in my cooking though

Yeah my first batch ever few other people tried it too no problem at all

Setting to watch. You had me at wifey vs me. Lol

1 Like

Yeah I think she’s gonna change her bucket out tomorysnd just go fresh water with some calmag and clonex solution almost like little Betty white stopped growing and Charlotte which is the soil mine is catching up fast although it is her first grow so have to give her some credit.got her to sign up she’s like I don’t know what anyone’s talking about all I know is ph and that’s it it’s all foreign I told her ask questions don’t feel dumb everyone on heat is the kindest people and helpful people were all stingers come on. @r3ys3r. But that’s why I took the soil I knew I do so much better in hydro for some reason my soil when I get into deeper flower I always run into problems with burning the crap out the leaves. I’m no pro but so far every harvest but the first has been the dankiest around the area and I’d almost say even better than my dispensary

2 Likes

@sexipumpkin143 I started 3 years ago. I didn’t even know what a marijuana plant / bud was or even looked like…:scream:
All I knew is, weed has seeds.
Now I grow weed without seeds. :yum:
Everyone on here has been a beginner at some point or another. Feel free to ask any questions. That’s what we’re here for.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good look @HappyHydroGrower once she reads this maybe she’ll believe what I’ve been telling her everyone I. Here is caring and helpful no BS like other social media sites.

1 Like

When I started, a couple years ago, I thought you smoked the leaves since the weed I bought never had anything like a bud in it.

5 Likes