Grow journal Wedding Tree by humboldt seed co and GSCX by ILGM

Gotcha bro. Everything looks solid imo. Keep em Green bro

1 Like

Appreciate that big time! @PurpNGold74

1 Like

The baby buds

3 Likes

1 Like

Alrighty guys starting to run into some nute issues either a deficiency or excess I’m going to post pics of leaves on the wedding tree first and then the gscx . Need diagnosis and suggestion on how to correct asap

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 any ideas?

That lone yellow at the bottom looks natural. Could be N def, overwatering, bit of rootbound, or just natural progression. Im leaning with the later.

What have u fed so far?
Medium again?
And what stage and age?

They’re in Happy Frog soil with coco mulch on top layer (really helped eliminate pest issues , using GH Flora Trio , Liquid Kool Bloom , and Cal Mag, Using RO water , entering the third week of flowering @PurpNGold74 regular watering with just cal Mag coming up in a couple days, they just got
The 2nd week early bloom nutes beginning of the week

1 Like

PH’n all solutions properly before pouring I assume? And have u checkd any runoffs?

Yes i have been and i just calibrated my ph meter again today , haven’t checked the run off last watering i did the one before , definitely need to do that next watering , wanna catch things before they get extreme @PurpNGold74

1 Like

Could just be wasted worrying my guy. That yellow one wouldnt worry me one bit. The spots as long as they dont spread will be ok as well.

1 Like

Not to bud in but looking at your leaves it looks to me like phosphorus deficiency, but it’s hard to be 100% sure on any deficiency or excess nutrients because so many look alike. Good luck :+1:

Macronutrient : Phosphorus

Symbol: P

Uses in Cannabis plants: Phosphorus aids in the germination of seeds, and the growth of seedlings and roots. It is also vital the production of terpenes, resins, flowers, and starches. Phosphorus also influences overall plant vitality.

Phosphorus Deficiency: A phosphorus-deficiency will cause a cannabis plants growth-rates to slow down. Also smaller leaves which wilt. The leaves will be a dull, bluish-green, which will turn purplish or bronzy, and will have seared edges.

Macro and Micro Nutrients, A brief Description of Symptoms of Phosphorus Deficiency in a Cannabis Plant. Percys Grow Room.com And a Cannabis plant drawing with dark green leaves How to grow legal cannabis, a step by step guide to growing weed, cannabis growing guide, tips for marijuana growers, growing cannabis plants for the first time, marijuana growers forum, marijuana growing tips, cannabis plant problems, cannabis plant help, marijuana growing expert advice.

2 Likes

But in all you want my friend. 4 eyes is always better then two

2 Likes

Thanks and im gonna keep best to not over water might have to stretch out the time between waters by a day or two today is day 3 when i would usually water and i checked the soil it’s still pretty moist

1 Like

Thanks so much long time no talk bud! At yeah that’s exactly how the spots are looking any suggestion on what nutes may need to increase in my line up that i have on hand? GH floratrio and Liquid kool bloom and Calmag

1 Like

I’m here alot but I’m always out of likes and I don’t say to much unless I see something I think I can help with or to crack a joke…
After reading the last post :point_up_2: you put im wondering if it is just overwatering, that can also cause these leaf defects. I’d stick to the plan for watering less often and then if it gets worse you just need more phosphorus in their diet which is the P in the NPK numbers on your nutrient bottles, I’m not familiar with the nutes you are using to say which one to add a little more of

1 Like

Thanks ! Just checked liquid kool bloom is the PK booster

2 Likes

Girls making a recovery effort

Today is a water day

2 Likes

GSCX and Wedding Tree under the Jeweler’s Loop

1 Like