Grow journal Wedding Tree by humboldt seed co and GSCX by ILGM

Btw keep 1 through 5 or 1 and 5 and clean up rest

1 Like

1 through 5 I would keep them all with the good node spacing you can keep the extra ones without it getting crowded

Go to growweedeasy dot you know what and search the site for “manifold” Nebula is a master and explains things so well. Also in that search there’s an article about nugbuckets method for manifolds and he’s said to be the creator of the manifold
Here’s a good little tool to have as a quick reference and it has the name of her step by step tutorial on manifolds

5 Likes

Yeah thanks! I used that method on the DWC and some others over the summer

1 Like

Sooooo unfortunately one of the smaller side branches got caught on something when i was doing the tie down and completely broke off and it’s pretty thin and new looking very limp , think im gonna scrap it but leave the identical one on the other side of the plant for the wedding tree because it is thriving, also threw some lst clips on after the topping and tying and the GSCX looking pristine

3 Likes

make a clone?

1 Like

Thought about that but she is completely limp and withered :broken_heart:

Update after manifolding and correcting ph gonna give another 2 weeks or so and then flower, just wanna give wedding tree chance to catch up

3 Likes

I have no :heartbeat: … They’re lookin good :+1: did the broken branch make it?

Unfortunately she didn’t but still got a good amount on her she’ll be just fine thanks for all the guidance!

2 Likes

I always try to help not sure I’m always help though lol… you’re welcome

2 Likes

You’ve been extremely helpful for me lol

3 Likes

Been a while guysssss, the tent is looking like little shop of horrors officially switched to 12/12 , transition period right now, will start early bloom nutes this upcoming week!

1 Like

I am afraid to ever show a picture of my little shop of horrors. Yours looks like an Oscar winner compared to my current grow!

2 Likes

I would love to see , im working on moving some furniture out so i can set up my 4x4 so the wedding tree has more room

1 Like

Loving the growth! Buds are coming… i can smell them now. Fat sticky gooey nuggets of love haha

2 Likes

Girls got a new home and new light and they’re loving it

3 Likes

Take a wild guess who is the sativa dominant :joy:

3 Likes

She looks a tad thirsty. When was the last watering?

Today was the watering day , just hit her up after i took those pics , she’s up to every 3-4 days and growing like crazy @PurpNGold74

1 Like