Grow journal Wedding Tree by humboldt seed co and GSCX by ILGM

This time around i am doing a soil grow , in smart pots using fox farms happy frog soil and the GH line of nutes , very happy with results from my DWC and outdoor soil grows over the summer using GH nutes . The Strains are Wedding Tree By Humboldt Seed Co and GSCX by ILGM . Had some minor issues with bugs which were remedy by removing damaged leaves . Spraying with Neem , and Incorporating Coco Mulch into my Grow and they’ve come back with gusto! Still in early Veg , Enjoy guys more to come.

9 Likes

Hello @Bando_Budz93 I’ll grab some snacks and set to watch :cup_with_straw: :pizza: :popcorn: RoorRip
tmp(3)

If you want to follow my grows click my Homer pic and again on featured topic there’s a lot of bs’ing but I try to update my grow weekly

2 Likes

Will do !

1 Like

Looking to get a 4x4 and use my 2x4 for clones, i have another set up some where else and we have 45 clones already! What 4x4 did you get?

2 Likes

I have a spider farmer 4x4x6.5 and two coolgrow 2x4x6s the quality of the spider farmer is far above the other two which I kinda expected because of the price of the coolgrow tents but at the time they were the only ones making the 2x4s 6’ now there’s a couple others making them. The sf is a great tent it’s thicker and has much better seams n zippers than any other tents I’ve seen but I haven’t seen a lot of tents in person that is. The big named brands are supposed to be really good but you have to pay for that name. I’ve been hearing good things about ac infinity tents I know they have nice controllers for their fans which are pretty good too

2 Likes

I agree with you my 2x4 i have here now is the spiderfarmer tent

1 Like

The Girls today, few more days I’ll be taking clones, then manifolding

4 Likes

Got the risers and run off saucers today

2 Likes

Andddd look what else i ordered today :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Also got some new beans for the 4x4

2 Likes

Update, Clones taken , time to begin manifold

3 Likes

Nice choices! Ive tuckered myself out on the candy and cake terp profile but cant go wrong with the runtz. And everyone loves a good diesel! Nice new presents for yourself also haha

1 Like

Haha exactly!

1 Like

Need help counting nodes on the plants to
Determine if it’s time for the next topping for the manifold . First pics are going to be each side of the Wedding Tree . 2nd will be the Girl Scout
Cookies Extreme.

2 Likes

@MeEasy assistance if you
Can please lol

1 Like

I’m not sure why you have such long spacing between the nodes you might not have been giving them enough light is my guess but you can still do them. I scribbled on your pictures, the 1st one the nodes are alternating so it’s a little different than a normal manifold setup. I think I explained it on the pictures enough for you to do them let me know if you don’t understand what I mean before cutting.
The only one I think could give you a problem I marked in purple with a ? if it doesn’t do what you want just cut it or just cut it now. The second picture is more traditional and I think my scribble explains it.
I would start increasing the light so you can tighten up the space between the next nodes or you will have trouble with height later… the red is a tie-down to hold it a little more flat but be careful not to break the branches and of course do both sides as close to exact as you can

2 Likes

Thanks! So with the wedding tree that one is heavy sativa from it first started growing and was spaced out and lanky , that might explain it with that , the 2nd one you did the purple on was the GSCX i took pictures of the both sides of each plant. Orrrrrr it could be the way my grow partner took clippings for clones he might have cut em super will nilly because as you can see in previous pics the GSC was the baby bush! Lol

1 Like

Also i bought some LST clips to add to my tool box

1 Like

My work on my own last summer came out very differently lol

2 Likes

3 Likes