Grow journal/last TOPIC ever

@Covertgrower so leave the bspec on or turn it :mobile_phone_off:?

Leave it on.

Advanced nutrients makes two versions of their base products. Sensi Bloom A&B and Sensi Coco A&B as well as the Connoisseur line and coco connoisseur line. The regular is for hydroponics, the “coco” has added cal-mag so you don’t have to add it to coco grows.

You need to add cal-mag to the version you purchased.

1 Like

They are not necessary regular seeds, it’s impossible to know. They could be herm seeds
Keep us updated but to early for now

1 Like

@Nicky it’s crazy the shit that I never think of!!!

1 Like

So just cuz it says coco safe,doesn’t mean it’s the coco line huh?

A slightly different product, you’ll see the labels are different. It is the same product with calcium, magnesium and extra iron added for coco use.

https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Nutrients-Perfect-Sensi-Amendments/dp/B0116VEHGE

You know what @CMichGrower I actually knew that, I remember when I bought the sensi bloom and was just starting out, and remember not knowing which one so gambled and got the ine I have!! Newbie decision!! :joy::joy:

Ol miss SOUR D wanted to show her pearly whites!!

so I said say cheese!! :joy::joy: she’s beautiful!!

1 Like

@BobbyDigital @CMichGrower @Covertgrower @Nicky hey yall I just switched my girls over to 12-12 within the last few days,and I sag the last few days cuz I have 2 flower tents one got switched the day before yesterday, and one got switched last night so tonight is only night 2 and 1 gor all plants in 12 and 12, anyway neighbors had some power issue causing all houses in the block to have to have our power shut off a couple times in the last hour, well that normally wouldn’t be a.problem except when it comes back on for some reason one tents lights pop back on, so I really need to know what or.if I can should do anything please,I’m not sure if this is something be of seriou concern or.not.plaeaee help,sorry about the wacked text its a new phone!!

Just adjust the timers to the correct time when power is restored. Won’t be an issue.

And I didn’t notice the light until the second time, but went in after the first time and didn’t see it on,then it happened again and when I went in to check everything again is when I noticed it,so im.not certain it wasn’t on from the time the power came back on to the second time it went back off which was prolly about 30 45 minutes

If you’re getting constant on/off power outages just unplug the timer until the power is on steady. Then adjust your timer to the correct time and plug it back in.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital ok so it only happened twice, you say don’t worry about it? I’m motivated positive but if that light stayed in from the first-time the power turned on to the second.time it went off,(approx) 30-45 minutes that’s if no concern? I mean they haven’t been in flower but for a couple days, so I don’t know but it scares me, ALSO @Covertgrower I’m changing my res today for my autopots, and will be adding the flower nutes, I’d like to add some Epsom salt but don’t know how much to add to 2 and half 3 gallons of it, insights please.

I use 1.5 grams per gallon.

@DebbieM @Covertgrower @CMichGrower @peachfuzz @Nicky @HappyHydroGrower @Hellraiser @CMichGrower hey y’all here’s a picture of my ladies this morning looking AMAZING, and @peachfuzz I wanted you to see those beautiful white hairy roots!!

6 Likes

Lookin good my friend… :+1::wink::metal:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz so this is my question, the bucket with the EXTREMELY white roots is being ran sterile without bennies, and the this one is NOT sterile with bennies and this one’s roots are kinda dark and brown, but I think it’s just sediment as this plant is doing amazing!!!

1 Like

Should I worry?

What is dif about the two pictures? Other than roots.
Strain?
Nutes?
Water temp?
How do the plants themselves look on each?